Dirty Money

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And as an after thought, are you hitting the upload a file button and uploading it that way?

I am in the middle of formatting this story.

This is one of Machinist's stories but is a very rough edit with no credit to who the author is in the PDF.

Please let me finish formatting this one then I will do the last one and post them both as PDFs.

I am in the middle of formatting this story.

This is one of Machinist's stories but is a very rough edit with no credit to who the author is in the PDF.

Please let me finish formatting this one then I will do the last one and post them both as PDFs.
. Grimm I have a PDF of Dirty Money, I don’t know if it is the same one you have, would you like me to send it to you.

. Grimm I have a PDF of Dirty Money, I don’t know if it is the same one you have, would you like me to send it to you.

I have the same one posted at PS. I am just formatting it with a title page and chapter page breaks. I did this for the other stories before Machinist passed with his approval.

Sure.

Will one of the mods please add Machinest's name to the title of this thread? That way people know it's his story. I still miss him.

Do any of you have a PDF of his "Told Ya So" story? It's one of my favorites.

Will one of the mods please add Machinest's name to the title of this thread? That way people know it's his story. I still miss him.

Do any of you have a PDF of his "Told Ya So" story? It's one of my favorites.

I don't have that one. There are only 4 stories at PS and that is not one of them that I can find. If you send me a link to where it is on the net I'll format it to PDF and post it.

well after 4 hrs coping all my paw books to a flash drive now just have to get grimm to pm me an address so I can mail it

I don't have that one. There are only 4 stories at PS and that is not one of them that I can find. If you send me a link to where it is on the net I'll format it to PDF and post it.
It's a story on PS. https://www.preparedsociety.com/threads/new-told-ya-so.24196/

I copied it over to a Word 95 Document; however, I don't know how to put it in a PDF. If any of you put Machinest's stories on the board, please make sure his name is in the title (just like Grimm did).

Latest posts

Back