Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1714529868881.jpeg

SHOW NO MORE!!😁

I'm about ready to stop posting memes. I see at least 100 memes each week on another site. They aren't funny anymore. The quality started dropping about a year ago. Now i spent an hour just trying to find a couple memes that are even marginally funny. Only find one or two a month that makes me really laugh.

The farce in our nation stopped being funny long ago. The memes about it followed. :mad:

I'm about ready to stop posting memes. I see at least 100 memes each week on another site. They aren't funny anymore. The quality started dropping about a year ago. Now i spent an hour just trying to find a couple memes that are even marginally funny. Only find one or two a month that makes me really laugh.

The farce in our nation stopped being funny long ago. The memes about it followed. :mad:
I understand, but we really need memes!!😉

i like your memes. dont worry peanut. memes are like a gift to others. how many folk here would never see them if you didnt post some, funny or not, they gonna be funny to someone. the world is getting suckier, memes are sort of a social antibiotic.

i like your memes. dont worry peanut. memes are like a gift to others. how many folk here would never see them if you didnt post some, funny or not, they gonna be funny to someone. the world is getting suckier, memes are sort of a social antibiotic.
Yeah, he don't want some of us to resort to posting memes.
Not funny:
1*lsT72HsNsDrNsvUVfdYLsA.jpeg

Back