Dying cities.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magus

The Shaman of suburbia.
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
more than 80% of the UK population lives in cities, whilst a few are leaving-mainly white middle class they are being replaced by others, mainly non white immigrants.
the Mayor of London recently remarked that white people do not represent "his" city, he is an Asian btw.

And so when the tactical nukes go off, we'll be a nation of white people again until the radiation kills us?
I like Indians. I like the Chinese. they are clean, articulate, and intelligent. Not so much for what floated up from the Rio grande.

Indians are Asian. My Indian neighbor always refers to himself as Asian.
India is on the continent of Asia.

Continents.png

Sadiq Khan, the mayor of London, was born in London. His family is of Sunni Muslim-Muhajir heritage (ethnic and religious heritage). Because they were Muslim during the partition of the British Raj (greater India ruled by Britain), they immigrated from the India portion of the British Raj to the Pakistan portion as the British withdrew. So, I suppose they are Pakistani, but they did used to live on land now controlled by India.

Either way, they are from south central Asia, and so one could call them Asian.

Although, I had a close friend in college who was from southern India, and he said his kind were not considered "asian" by most of the students in the Asian student group, which was dominated by eastern Asians and southeast Asians...so he only attended one meeting, and never went back.

Latest posts

Back