Executive Order on Advancing Biotechnology and Biomanufacturing Innovation for a Sustainable, Safe, and Secure American Bioeconomy

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dani

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...tainable-safe-and-secure-american-bioeconomy/
1663121445409.png

I'm honestly worried about where do they stop?? They want control of us, as in the entire world right now. Depopulation is big in their agenda right now with ALL of the new mrna vaxxs, Covid or Monkeypox. The Mrna is the start of from my understandings and how many million got the vaxx? They are merging AI technology with humans. I do not see this going very well at all! Feel like it will be way more than just a spying tool.

This sounds exactly like the corporate BS from headquarters at the nationwide company I retired from.
College boys take classes in how to write this crap, all the current buzz words, everything.
This is actually meaningless jargon. Simply meant to stupefy the audience and make them think the presenters are soooo educated.

That sounds like talk from the little AOC gal...

‘All our energy problems are easily solved. We just need to invent technology that hasn’t been invented yet. So we need to invest like trillions of dollars so that it can be invented. Problem solved!’

Folks like that make you wonder how they remember to breathe.

You guys remember a little story I did called "Jumping Species" ? It ended up with the human race being divided into Unaffected "old men" "Beast men" who were pretty much human with animal traits and the "Perfectos" who were genetically pure and lived in walled city enclaves and treated everyone else like crap. this is almost EXACTLY how it started!

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...tainable-safe-and-secure-american-bioeconomy/View attachment 94232

I'm honestly worried about where do they stop?? They want control of us, as in the entire world right now. Depopulation is big in their agenda right now with ALL of the new mrna vaxxs, Covid or Monkeypox. The Mrna is the start of from my understandings and how many million got the vaxx? They are merging AI technology with humans. I do not see this going very well at all! Feel like it will be way more than just a spying tool.
That reads like the government yang to academia ying...

When I was working in the condensed matter physics department at Pitt I learned about how research happens. Two points related to this threads topic are...

No money, no experiment.

Dr. Jeremy Levy was/is an genius at writing grant requests. Grant requests are submitted to the government and make case for asking for funds to support a research project. Write a good proposal get money from the government. Dr. Levy was/is gifted in this regard. But those proposals leverage off...

I was encouraged to write papers for publication. These are peer reviewed papers where subject related maters confirm or question the interpolation of the the paper's summary. Regardless of the details the summary must include the phrase...

"
...these findings suggest further research.
"

That how the the machine works.

Ben

That reads like the government yang to academia ying...

When I was working in the condensed matter physics department at Pitt I learned about how research happens. Two points related to this threads topic are...

No money, no experiment.

Dr. Jeremy Levy was/is an genius at writing grant requests. Grant requests are submitted to the government and make case for asking for funds to support a research project. Write a good proposal get money from the government. Dr. Levy was/is gifted in this regard. But those proposals leverage off...

I was encouraged to write papers for publication. These are peer reviewed papers where subject related maters confirm or question the interpolation of the the paper's summary. Regardless of the details the summary must include the phrase...

"
...these findings suggest further research.
"

That how the the machine works.

Ben
Whoa... you worked on the condensed matter project? MUCH RESPECT MAN! Did they ever do condensed tachyon flow/packets?

This sounds exactly like the corporate BS from headquarters at the nationwide company I retired from.
College boys take classes in how to write this crap, all the current buzz words, everything.
This is actually meaningless jargon. Simply meant to stupefy the audience and make them think the presenters are soooo educated.
And what the college boys don't finish, the lawyers do, the first time I read the hunting and fishing laws after we got here in Oregon I knew that the lawyers pretty much had written them, considering it would take a lawyer to figure what was written.

Perhaps. but we all know they LOVE to do ill advised stupid crap like test bombs that could set the air on fire and release viruses to see how they spread. but I'm sure they know what they're doing... Let me sell you some stock in this bridge I have in Brooklyn... LMFAO

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...tainable-safe-and-secure-american-bioeconomy/View attachment 94232

I wouldn't say that they want to depopulate us. The U.S. and other first world nations are already below replacement birthrate. Would they love to engineer perfect worker bees? Certainly. But they have to have enough workers bees.

Anglo Saxons do not make good drones, we either break down and become totally useless like the snowflake generation or rebel and kill every *%&*()&^%&U&* in sight!

Whoa... you worked on the condensed matter project? MUCH RESPECT MAN! Did they ever do condensed tachyon flow/packets?
No.

Physics has different fields including astro (stars galaxies etc) high energy (gases atom smashing, fision, fusion) and condensed matter (solids and liquids).

Dr David Snoke worked at low temperatures near absolute zero Bose-Einstien condensate.

Dr Levy invented ANSOM a type of microscope capable of imaging atoms and studied feroelectric thin films. I worked as a lab assistant building fixtures to measure hysteresis curve of the thin films and other stuff.

Ben

Ben

Cool. I was hoping you knew something about the faster than light communications they're tinkering with.

It is well and good that a man knows his limits. ;)

Ever dabble in hyper dimensional physics? Its said you can plot the history, present and future using them.

Back