Facebook down?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worldwide.
And coincidentally with the huge NATO exercise on Russias border the GPS system for that entire area has been hacked and taken down.
In my opinion, Putin just sent the West a big message.

And coincidentally with the huge NATO exercise on Russias border the GPS system for that entire area has been hacked and taken down.
In my opinion, Putin just sent the West a big message.

I doubt Putin would bother with that. I expect GLONASS (Russian), Galileo (European), and Beidou (Chinese) are still operating; even my phone picks up all of those, so anyone who wants to navigate isn't going to have any trouble.

What's Facebook?:dunno:
There’s a lot of good firearms groups there.
For aficionados of Mausers, Garands, M1A’s, Mosin Nagants, S&W revolvers and a lot more.
Those are just a few of the groups I belong to.
And trucking pages too, such as CDL Life, Trucking USA, Overdrive, Cab Over fans, Mack’s. Again, those are a few I belong to.

Well, if people think collapsing FakeBook will cause the collapse of the world, then we actually have a bigger problem.
Unfortunately there are a lot of people who are so immersed in Facebook, that it was the end of their world as they know it,

I'm a techie - I love programming and working with electronics. But social media is flippin' poison and it didn't take me long to figure that out. I wouldn't be upset if it disappeared entirely.

I'm not on FB so had no idea 😊
I hate to spoil the party, but it was back up at 10:30am:rolleyes:.
Like AT&T's outage, just a nerd tripping over a wire.

I hate to spoil the party, but it was back up at 10:30am:rolleyes:.
Like AT&T's outage, just a nerd tripping over a wire.
I say this even though I would miss a few things like this forum, but it could all go back to pre-computer and land lines only and I'd be just fine.

RELEASE the Cat MEMES!!!!!!
1709684523026.png

Latest posts

Back