Females! I don’t understand.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weedy I think your Post# 11 is a large part of her reasoning. Another part is her Vets will no longer perform declawing. She had used her inherence for new furniture and I'm guessing she doesn't want it destroyed. I believe this is the reason she suddenly remembered a pre-married understanding.

I can go barefoot again in my own house without concern about stepping on something wet like hairballs or worse.

Wife removed all the bed sheets she had covering the bed and furniture to protect them from fur.

Basement door can be shut to keep the heat down there. Basement is where the litter box, water and food was.

I can use the janitor sink in the wash room. Extra food and water dishes were in front of the sink.

No more yelling at the cat(s) to get off the table or counters which I was told they don't do.

No more subsidy from the human grocery budget for exotic food for the picky cats.

HALLELUJAH I'M FREE! HALLELUJAH I'M FREE AT LAST!
You are free from felines? I'm not sure that I saw that before, but that is great! You can live your life now in peace since you are not fond of them.

You are free from felines? I'm not sure that I saw that before, but that is great! You can live your life now in peace since you are not fond of them.

Free from inside cats.

Outside cats at last count was at eleven, which is no problem with me. Using my gravel shop driveway was their litter box I can tolerate.

Latest posts

Back