Field guide to North American birds - western region

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VThillman

Geezer
Neighbor
Published by the Audubon Society.
I lived in Colorado for 6 years, 4 of them in the country. I had a bird feeder outside a big window, and saw a lot of birds at it that were new to this Vermonter. So I bought this book. Over 800 pages of pictures and data. I'm back in Vermont now, so the book is "surplus to my needs".
I'd be happy to mail it to anyone of you folks, if you can get a mailing address to me.

My longtime "friendly acquaintance" Jim (phideaux) , may recall a pass-it-on arrangement that was set up in a forum-not-to-be-named (because I've forgotten the name). Wondering if something similar could work here. I will not accept the role of little tin god here, but am willing to put names in a hat and draw one. That still leaves the mail address question, so we need guidance from The Powers That Be.

My longtime "friendly acquaintance" Jim (phideaux) , may recall a pass-it-on arrangement that was set up in a forum-not-to-be-named (because I've forgotten the name). Wondering if something similar could work here. I will not accept the role of little tin god here, but am willing to put names in a hat and draw one. That still leaves the mail address question, so we need guidance from The Powers That Be.

I don't know why it wouldn't work here.
There are forums around that it wouldn't work.
But here , it should.
Trustworthy honest folks is what it takes , and that's what we have here.

VT, yes I do remember that thread , been a few years, at a one time great forum .

Someone just needs to launch it ..

Jim

Latest posts

Back