Friday Fives

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Friday! Here are the Pearl Five: 1) What do you wear to bed?
Depends on the ambient temperature. Anything from light shorts and a t-shirt to sweats.
2)What is your biggest pet peeve?
Oblivious people. They irk me, but don't infuriate me. The list of things that infuriate me is too long to post and I couldn't pick just one thing.
3) If you could be any age, forever, what would it be?
Mid-20's provided I had my current experience. If I had to go back to being an idiot, then I'll stick with my current age.
4) If you could go back and give your teenage self one piece of advice, what would you tell you?
Invest in tech stocks to get money for prepping
5) If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would it be?
Indescribable

Hey @Pearl, Magpie answered her questions so you should answer yours.

Happy Friday! Here are the Pearl Five: 1) What do you wear to bed? 2)What is your biggest pet peeve? 3) If you could be any age, forever, what would it be? 4) If you could go back and give your teenage self one piece of advice, what would you tell you? 5) If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would it be?
Pj's
Pet peeves
Forever at any age is too much
Stay in the bush and keep your mouth shut
Oddball

1) What do you wear to bed? REDACTED, this is a family forum.
2)What is your biggest pet peeve? Idiots
3) If you could be any age, forever, what would it be? This is good, I like being retired and nothing hurts too bad.
4) If you could go back and give your teenage self one piece of advice, what would you tell you? Save more money.
5) If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would it be? Sarcastic :p

Happy Friday! Here are the Pearl Five:

1) What do you wear to bed?

Nada...

People getting in MY Personal Space...

18 with Great Teeth... After some Thought, I would go back to a Month Ago and get Bushie the Help She Really Needed so We could spend the rest of Our Lives Together, I can't Beelieve how a Kitty can Have such an Impact on My Life like She has...!!!

4) If you could go back and give your teenage self one piece of advice, what would you tell you?

Silly Wabbit, Trix are for Kids...

Ghost...!!!

Last edited:
1. If you have a bumper sticker, what does it say?no bumper sticker
2. Favorite ice cream flavor? Tilamook Brown Cow
3. A famous person (dead or alive) - and not necessarily a favorite - who you would like to get some answers from? Jesus
4. Something you would like to be able to grow but cannot (due to area etc) avocado
5. Best concert or gig you ever attended? Chicago, or maybe Seals and Croft in the 1970's

Happy Friday! Here are the Pearl Five: 1) What do you wear to bed? 2)What is your biggest pet peeve? 3) If you could be any age, forever, what would it be? 4) If you could go back and give your teenage self one piece of advice, what would you tell you? 5) If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would it be?
Pearl 5
1) What do you wear to bed? sweat pants and big tee shirt

2)What is your biggest pet peeve? bad grammar in printed articles

3) If you could be any age, forever, what would it be? 35

4) If you could go back and give your teenage self one piece of advice, what would you tell you? don't settle for less

5) If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would it be? mom

Pearl 5
1) What do you wear to bed? sweat pants and big tee shirt

2)What is your biggest pet peeve? bad grammar in printed articles

3) If you could be any age, forever, what would it be? 35

4) If you could go back and give your teenage self one piece of advice, what would you tell you? don't settle for less

5) If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would it be? mom
I know you posted "hi from Jen" to others who came here from the other forum, so glad to see you are "you"!! So a re-welcoming Jen!

Party foul!
1: Undies and socks :p. (edited under duress) :p. more details would cause people to experience insomnia, nightmares, and to run screaming into the night trying to poke their eyes out with sticks :cop::drink buddy::drink buddy::drink buddy::cop:

Last edited:
1) What do you wear to bed? 2)What is your biggest pet peeve? 3) If you could be any age, forever, what would it be? 4) If you could go back and give your teenage self one piece of advice, what would you tell you? 5) If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would it be?
1) What do you wear to bed?
A night gown, usually

Self centered and focused people.

I don't know

Get out, go live with other relatives.

Loyal (pet peeve 2 would be people who are not, but pretend to be.)

I belonged years ago to a forum that had this - maybe you are interested, maybe not. Basically five questions to be answered - no context, no explanation, and someone has to be nominated for the following week.
I'll start, and nominate @Pearl to do the questions next week. .......
Re-posting part of the OP as a reminder.

I kinda like an explanation and even some discussion and follow-up ..... hope the rules aren't set in stone.

I belonged years ago to a forum that had this - maybe you are interested, maybe not. Basically five questions to be answered - no context, no explanation, and someone has to be nominated for the following week.
I'll start, and nominate @Pearl to do the questions next week. Just copy and paste, stick in your answers.
But if there's no interest, no offence, and this will sink to the bottom gracefully :D

1. If you have a bumper sticker, what does it say?
2. Favorite ice cream flavor?
3. A famous person (dead or alive) - and not necessarily a favorite - who you would like to get some answers from?
4. Something you would like to be able to grow but cannot (due to area etc)
5. Best concert or gig you ever attended?
1. No bumper sticker
2.Butter Pecan
3.Einstein
4.Citrus
5.Rolling Stones

1. Sleep shirt
2. Rude people
3. 45
4. Be truthful
5. Veteran

Unfortunately, no.
I've been to Red Rocks a few times, but never for a concert.
That would be somethin' else!
My daughter has a group of friends who will buy a group of tickets, such as 12, to a particular show at Red Rocks, such as Dolly Parton. And then they search for friends who want to join them at the show. One summer, daughter went to 12 shows at Red Rocks.

I'll nominate Morgan101!! You have almost a whole week!!😃😉
Well you damsure don't want me to do it, because I would ask 'uncomfortable' questions like:
"How old were you when you first had sex?" :oops:

I'll nominate Morgan101!! You have almost a whole week!!😃😉

Challenge accepted!! Now I have to think. I hate it when that happens.

Latest posts

Back