Front Porch Chit Chat

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I grew up aroun$ pigs, horses, chickens, goats, sheep cattle and rabbits. At our little one acre place I simply want to have a few chickens and ducks. They are on the project list.
My sister has chicken and I was thinking about getting ducks. I hear their eggs are actually better tasting but I have no idea about keeping tame ducks.

*hugs*

We need a hug emoji!! :D
200.gif

Kid stuff is probably on her sleeves. Having had 3 kids myself, I've been peed on, pooped on, snotted on, thrown up on, bled on, the whole 9 yards. The first time with my month old son, changing him in the middle of the night, that pee in the face stuff wasn't funny then, but it is now!

Kid stuff is probably on her sleeves. Having had 3 kids myself, I've been peed on, pooped on, snotted on, thrown up on, bled on, the whole 9 yards. The first time with my month old son, changing him in the middle of the night, that pee in the face stuff wasn't funny then, but it is now!
See!!! I just have processed grass on me at times!

Latest posts

Back