Front Porch Chit Chat

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn’t know all that. Well that’s good! drink buddy
Yeah there was probably some incriminating evidence in there...:D

You probably missed out on all that, when TF got shut down and merged into HCL. There was a bit of drama involved. Most of them bailed out because it was too family friendly here.

Yeah there was probably some incriminating evidence in there...:D

You probably missed out on all that, when TF got shut down and merged into HCL. There was a bit of drama involved. Most of them bailed out because it was too family friendly here.

That doesn’t surprise me at all really. Shame that had to be the way it all ended. I liked some of them very much.

NIGHT OWLS...

:callyou:

:fun fun:

Must be nice to be young ...
:popcorn:

Jim
Oh man! That emoji! The days of sitting on the phone for hours! I used to do that all the time! But that was before the internet.
I’m running on night shift time with my hubby so I actually get to see him. It’s actually pretty nice to be on night shift again. Things are quieter and far less stressful. This group adds spice to my nights :ghostly:

Oh man! That emoji! The days of sitting on the phone for hours! I used to do that all the time! But that was before the internet.
I’m running on night shift time with my hubby so I actually get to see him. It’s actually pretty nice to be on night shift again. Things are quieter and far less stressful. This group adds spice to my nights :ghostly:
Lol well, it doesn't get all that spicy in here. If it did, Angie would get out the paddle...:waiting:

Latest posts

Back