Front Porch Chit Chat

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ Yep, Not much of a dif here either, just seemed like it had a "Glow Effect" and then it was Sunny again...!!! Had a light Sprinkle later, 3-5 drops were Felt...!! ;)

Internet was sporadic Last Evening along with the Electricity so I Shut All Down Early and Watched TV(OTA)... Ended Up with the TV Watching Me again as I am sure that happens to Many of US...!!! Glad the Weather is Calm and Sunny here this Am and Hope All Have A Good Day with GOD's Blessings...!! ☃️

Dream music at 1:42am HEHEHOOO.

This girl looks exactly like my oldest niece before she got the alchy bug.

Love that girl so much, but she is in rehab for the third time after DUI #4.

Her husband is better looking than Chris Isaak and Is the son of one of my best friends who recently passed away
LORD please help her

OUTDOOR SHOWER IS a WAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :clapping:

Waiting on the dealership to fix the 2022 RAM 3500 CUMMINS HO with 20,000 miles on it, Turbo Failure new turbo the warranty igmos want to put a rebuilt turbo on it, the shop has a new in stock, the rebuilt is OUT OF STOCK and has no delivery date. The truck has to be running on Friday for a gig.
I hate warranty company penny pinchers, the Truck cost 90,000 dollars the New turbo is 5400, the rebuilt is 4700 when it is available.

OUTDOOR SHOWER IS a WAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :clapping:

Waiting on the dealership to fix the 2022 RAM 3500 CUMMINS HO with 20,000 miles on it, Turbo Failure new turbo the warranty igmos want to put a rebuilt turbo on it, the shop has a new in stock, the rebuilt is OUT OF STOCK and has no delivery date. The truck has to be running on Friday for a gig.
I hate warranty company penny pinchers, the Truck cost 90,000 dollars the New turbo is 5400, the rebuilt is 4700 when it is available.
We have a ‘16 ram and have had so many problems. The power train is great, it’s the computer that has been the issue.

12:11P time to try to close the peepers and find some sleepers.

1713417348182.png

Latest posts

Back