Front Porch Chit Chat

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our cat,which we thought was a male,started having kittens last night :eek:. We don't want any kittens that's why we wanted a male. We had a litter of puppies last year and had trouble getting rid of them,that's why we got rid of the mom later on before she came in heat again.Guess we'll have to get our cat fixed,she's only a year old. Luckily she only had 3 so hopefully we can rid of them easily enough.

Morning. Crazy weather yesterday. Was up to 111 degrees, then the monsoons hit. We had at least an inch of rain in 20 minutes, 60 mph winds, and it dropped to 91 degrees. Neighbor's Ez-up blew 2 blocks away, we lost 2 trees on the street, and every lemon on both of my lemon trees dropped to the ground. I am still throwing away the lemons and lost about 200 pounds of fruit. It was a nice change of pace.

@Tank-Girl sorry to hear that :( . If you are a member of RACQ they give you 20% off the cost of new batteries with your membership so go through them and they also have a good warranty too.

I had a membership but I couldn't afford to renew it.

The $144 pays for the battery and the delivery and the fitting from Battery World so I guess it isn't too bad.

2:40am and I'm listening to my back yard neighbors music. The base is so high its making my lungs "flutter". They STARTED at 2am. Just waiting for the Sheriff to show up so I can get back to sleep. No way I'm going over there in the middle of the night.

2:40am and I'm listening to my back yard neighbors music. The base is so high its making my lungs "flutter". They STARTED at 2am. Just waiting for the Sheriff to show up so I can get back to sleep. No way I'm going over there in the middle of the night.

2 a.m. is sheriff time. Stay indoors and let them handle this situation. STAY SAFE!!!!

Latest posts

Back