Funny Pet Memes

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1682323669107.png

Not a meme...

About 30 years ago far earlier than memes and digital imaging I watched a dog question my sanity....

I was working second shift fixing computer systems. A call comes in to do some work at a hospital I never visited. No map quest back then so the custom was to ask the customer for directions.

The directions I was given were near if not 5he best. Enumerated all landmarks turns etc. The directions ended at a meet up point in the parking garage. I asked for directions to the computer room and the customer said it was too complicated.

I followed the directions and they were spot on. It was their I met the customer (Chris) and his guide dog. All of the directions he shared he had barely seen by him.

So...

He and his dog lead me to the computer straight away and then I was challenged. The computer in question was one I had never seen previously. I played it cool making conversation with the customer while I desperately poked and prodded at the computer trying to get it open.

I thought I was getting away with it until I noticed his dog.

He was cocking gis head trying to figure out what I was doing. In his eyes I could see the question...

Are you crazy?

Ben

Bamboo the skateboarding dog. unbelievable. There are several to search for on boobetube if you would like to see more.

OK, so forget the coordination. My dumb-a$$ dog would have been barking her head off at the cars, and rushing up to the people and other dogs to play.

I got one of those special dogs, I think.

OK, so forget the coordination. My dumb-a$$ dog would have been barking her head off at the cars, and rushing up to the people and other dogs to play.

I got one of those special dogs, I think.
LOL and I've got your dog's sister. The only reason she'd use a skateboard is if she thought it would get her to the squirrel kill faster.

Bamboo the skateboarding dog. unbelievable. There are several to search for on boobetube if you would like to see more.

"COWABUNGA!!!" :cool:

Maybe that should be "Dogabunga!!!" ;)

That pooch has pretty good coordination, and nice style once up on the board, lol... I know a little about riding those demon skateboards, it ain't as easy as the pros make it look. 😒

Latest posts

Back