Funny Pet Memes

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1687526345115.png

Close... computed axial tomography aka catscan

One of mine... at a childrens hosp. Stuffed animals everywhere. Also, on a couple of occasions they scanned zoo critters. Once it was a tiger, another time it was a huge anaconda.

Frankly, after a few years in the business I sort of got used to seeing adults who looked like road kill. But I never got used to seeing kids scanned. I spent a lot of time at this hosp... a regional center, the sickest of the sick children were there. Toughest 2 years of my life, the little kids were heartbreaking sometimes (most of the time). At the same time it was the most rewarding 2 years.

buf 02.jpg

I helped a guy at Children's Hospital one time and I told him I just couldn't go back.
Those kids really got to me.
There is a special place in Heaven for people that work with sick children.

I walked away once, something happened. It was a couple of weeks before I could go back to the hospital. Even then I started working after midnight when no one was around, I avoided the kids for months, or tried to. Eventually things got back to normal for me.

I was in awe of the techs who scanned kids every single day. I could never do that. How they maintained their composure at times... inspiring.

Now for something cheerful!!!

Animal Big  a ( 2).jpg

I know this is funny pet memes but I want to add this.
When my Grandpa passed away the neighbors went to Grandmas. They brought food and just sat with her every night for over a week.
They spoke very little to no English and she spoke no Spanish.
Grandma understood their intent and was grateful.

Latest posts

Back