Gardening on the dark side

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 of the 7 have popped up!

IMG_0730.jpeg

Wow! that's unbelievable! so many and so soon? you mist have a green thumb and a couple of green fingers! I could plant a dozen in potting soil and maybe two MIGHT come up.

I’ve been ordering from North Atlantic lately.
Check them out. ILGM (I love growing Marijuana) This is only my second time indoors , i quit outdoors , to many problems . Whole new game indoors , gotta lot to learn.

Check them out. ILGM (I love growing Marijuana) This is only my second time indoors , i quit outdoors , to many problems . Whole new game indoors , gotta lot to learn.
I have looked at them before, I’ll check them out again. The environment is much easier to control indoors and you can get a few turns a year. A friend brought me a pretty little clone tonight.

IMG_0731.jpeg

Rather than muck up the gardening thread all the time I thought I would start a thread for the dark side gardeners “pot and shrooms and such.” I’m planting my over winter plants now. I have 2 Blue dream photo period plants started and 3 Strawberry pie plants popping and just ordered Killer A5 Haze to finish off my winter run.

https://northatlanticseed.com/product/new-killer-a5-haze-f/
Anyone use poppy seed tea?

It'd be an awesome gesture if you were to make RSO for the local cancer sufferers.
It kills pain better than Endone.

A friend of mine has been experimenting with a tea infuser and making tea, he says it does wonders for his achy broken down joints, I may be trying some myself. the buds are free, he knows a guy that grows way more than he and his wife can consume themselves. That's what he and I did Friday and part of the day yesterday. The guy was tired of trimming and was to the point he was going to pitch the plants we worked on, we still have 4 hanging to do next.

Only us old farts remember rolled gold. LOL
Red hair since, Christmas tree. there's ganja out there now that makes the old breeds seem like schwag.

Bitters are concentrated flavor extracts made by infusing herbs, spices, roots, and other botanicals in alcohol. They are mostly used to add depth and complexity to cocktails, enhancing the overall flavor profile and creating a more well-rounded drink. There are countless varieties of bitters available, with their purpose ranging from digestive aids to flavoring agents used in sauces, marinades, and dressings. Bitters play an important role in the creation of sophisticated cocktails and mocktails,

https://www.webstaurantstore.com/blog/2358/what-are-bitters.html
A bitters is traditionally an alcoholic preparation flavored with botanical matter for a bitter or bittersweet flavor. Originally, numerous longstanding brands of bitters were developed as patent medicines, but now are sold as digestifs, sometimes with herbal properties, and as cocktail flavorings. Wikipedia

Thinking of making bitters. Has anyone done this? Any help or advice?

your question made me think of this video from skillcult several years ago.

Anyone use poppy seed tea?
No. I have a friend who was a biology major in college. He discussed poppy seeds with a professor. Evidently they are treated somehow so that they won't sprout. Professor told him that if he tried to grow some from the spice jar you can buy in the grocery store, some might likely sprout. He tried, they did. My Czech g grandmothers grew poppy seeds for kolache, buchty and poppy seed cake.

Latest posts

Back