Ghost in the buiding

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ghosts are like "demons" in the way they are painted with a broad brush, Some are merely "echoes" of events imprinted on an area, and some are "leftovers" of a soul that has moved on, some are just that, souls that for whatever reason, hang around, then there are, for lack of a better word, beings who have NEVER been human that fall into the "Demon" category, Only part of them are actually fallen angels, Some are Pre-Adamic beings with nowhere to go, some were our ancestor's gods in fact, they can be as dangerous as Fallen if you make them mad!
And then there is the rest of the astral fauna. ALL of which feed on various wavelengths of energy We as humans produce except a distinct few who live on earth energy and telluric current.

Are you familiar with the LBRP (Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram)? I have a very thick Southern accent which does NOT lend itself to Hebrew. I ended up accidentally summoning the daughter of an Egyptian goddess! I literally got yanked out of this world into hers, Lucky me. I used to work for her 7000 years ago! she recognized my voice.
As to what we spoke of. Hmm. secrets of magic and the universe, spiritual enlightenment, what "Magic" really is and how it works and stuff I can't talk about, BUT.
The universe is a machine built by the Elder gods. (OR the Mad ones?) everything in it is a cog wheel, like the guts of a clock, when you can sense these gears, you can manipulate them by vibrating them with your astral energy to sort of "steer" destiny. I learned that ritual and all the paraphernalia that most require are NOT for the beings normally, they, in fact, are for US to use as training wheels. and when we get it right, the (We call them gods because we don't know better!) gather around like happy parents watching their kids take first steps! When that happens, you learn secrets many have sought their entire lives, and as I learned, would kill to protect. you hear concepts the human mind would pass over or just plain lock up on! you visit places our kind will NEVER see, philosophies and sights that you can't remember because you can't wrap your organic mind around them, but your spiritual mind understands them just fine! you discover where you've been and where you're going, you see your place in the grand scheme of the multiverse, and you know peace if you let it take precedence. You forget how to be greedy and materialistic, in fact. very little of this world ever bothers you again UNLESS YOU let it! You get noticed, beings tend to catch your back without asking, and oh yeah. sex so great you almost go into a coma!
That kind of stuff.

Well, that was the what, now to the where. Any place quiet near running water or in a cave, natural or man-made, mountain tops are great too, you just have to "plug in" to the earth's current already there to supercharge your astral being, then you can see and hear just fine because you raise your vibration to match them, just like tuning a radio. See this little guy? I summoned him up out of a well, wells are FULL of what you might call "the astral homeless" they feed on the energy down there. Oh sure you can call it a dust sprite, but can you explain how it followed me around? I clarified these pics, but NOTHING else. Someday I'll show you a pic of my Lyrian girlfriend. LOL
summon being - Copy.png
summon being 2copyy.png

Last edited:
OH, if you really want some quality EVP and manifestations, PM me about "Spirit feeding" You'll have you tube going nuts! Just be nice, most of them just want to be left alone until you become friends. OH, and I'll want 10% of that.

It is my understanding that ghosts are not a spirit but residual energy from someone who has died a tragic death. You cannot have an intelligent conversation. They can only say a couple of words.
My empirical data show different results, although in the case of tragic accidents, portions of the residual has been observed to be "knocked free" of the being and floats there.

My empirical data show different results, although in the case of tragic accidents, portions of the residual has been observed to be "knocked free" of the being and floats there.
Yep.
I have documented that before, HERE.

Are you familiar with the LBRP (Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram)? I have a very thick Southern accent which does NOT lend itself to Hebrew. I ended up accidentally summoning the daughter of an Egyptian goddess! I literally got yanked out of this world into hers, Lucky me. I used to work for her 7000 years ago! she recognized my voice.
As to what we spoke of. Hmm. secrets of magic and the universe, spiritual enlightenment, what "Magic" really is and how it works and stuff I can't talk about, BUT.
The universe is a machine built by the Elder gods. (OR the Mad ones?) everything in it is a cog wheel, like the guts of a clock, when you can sense these gears, you can manipulate them by vibrating them with your astral energy to sort of "steer" destiny. I learned that ritual and all the paraphernalia that most require are NOT for the beings normally, they, in fact, are for US to use as training wheels. and when we get it right, the (We call them gods because we don't know better!) gather around like happy parents watching their kids take first steps! When that happens, you learn secrets many have sought their entire lives, and as I learned, would kill to protect. you hear concepts the human mind would pass over or just plain lock up on! you visit places our kind will NEVER see, philosophies and sights that you can't remember because you can't wrap your organic mind around them, but your spiritual mind understands them just fine! you discover where you've been and where you're going, you see your place in the grand scheme of the multiverse, and you know peace if you let it take precedence. You forget how to be greedy and materialistic, in fact. very little of this world ever bothers you again UNLESS YOU let it! You get noticed, beings tend to catch your back without asking, and oh yeah. sex so great you almost go into a coma!
That kind of stuff.

Well, that was the what, now to the where. Any place quiet near running water or in a cave, natural or man-made, mountain tops are great too, you just have to "plug in" to the earth's current already there to supercharge your astral being, then you can see and hear just fine because you raise your vibration to match them, just like tuning a radio. See this little guy? I summoned him up out of a well, wells are FULL of what you might call "the astral homeless" they feed on the energy down there. Oh sure you can call it a dust sprite, but can you explain how it followed me around? I clarified these pics, but NOTHING else. Someday I'll show you a pic of my Lyrian girlfriend. LOLView attachment 109436View attachment 109437
Interesting.

The offer on "Spirit feeding" stands bud, be careful and make sure it's understood they don't follow you home! I mean, If I was unable to eat for decades and all of a sudden somebody coughed up a big greasy bacon cheeseburger, a pile of fries, and an ice cold beer I could not only taste but consume without having to work my astral off, we'd be buds in no time! I might be disposed to destroy your enemies and tell you secrets as well, never mind silly EVP tricks and knocking on walls. You're my meal ticket, I'll be taking good care of you!

Don has been busy this morning!! Light switches got turned off twice and water at the break room sink got turned on!! 👻👀
Sounds like he's trying to cool off. Did you offer him a cool glass of water? He might be appeased and leave you to your work.

My Daddy died goin on 3 years ago, well a couple months ago I was having a rough time just missing him something fierce, I was outside in my garden doin my thing when my husband came outside and started flipping out about how he swears he saw my dad out there with me. I just smiled and said I love you Daddy and kept working, later that night we were in the car when our phone rang just once, the caller id said it was my Dad's cell. Made me feel so much better just knowing he's still around

When I bought my home in Show Low, a big Native American guy named Mike helped me paint the interior on a rush job prior to carpet installation. He offered to perform that same ceremony with the smoking sage, and of course I accepted... why NOT do it? He asked me to open all the closet & cabinet doors before performing the ceremony, and we walked from room to room as he said a few words in each location. It was pretty cool... and I'm a guy who believes in ghosts, I've met a few in my time, not all of them scary. Dunno why some spirits get hung up in certain locations... I can understand the angry ghosts, but why do the loving ghosts stick around? Maybe they just had that much love to share, and it overflowed into the spiritual world. The weirdest thing I've ever had happen was in Coronado: a wooden African mask I had in my room started moving around by itself, winding up in the most bizarre locations. Once I realized this, I took that thing outside, split it to pieces with an ax, and burned it, lol... no more problem. 😬
You just let whatever was in it out. Glad it went on! I have been the proud owner of THREE haunted rifles. I'm just glad I have friends who can speak Swedish and Russian. I still own the third, but he's not exactly a ghost, but an awareness. We had "boogers" up in Tn where I lived, every time they came through, I'd hear the rifle re-adjust itself in the rack above the bed, and a few seconds later the dogs would go nuts! It did NOT like what was creeping around out there! 0_0

My Daddy died goin on 3 years ago, well a couple months ago I was having a rough time just missing him something fierce, I was outside in my garden doin my thing when my husband came outside and started flipping out about how he swears he saw my dad out there with me. I just smiled and said I love you Daddy and kept working, later that night we were in the car when our phone rang just once, the caller id said it was my Dad's cell. Made me feel so much better just knowing he's still around
He's your guardian angel.

Latest posts

Back