Give friends and love ones "ADULT DIAPERS" for Christmas Prepping Gift.......???

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sourdough

"Eleutheromaniac"
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
In a cabin, on a mountain, in "Wilderness" Alaska.
I don't know anything about Adult Diapers, but figure a small sample package sent to my few friends, would be nice of me. See........I really love these few friends, and the feeling is returned. We allow each other their points of view. So being a good friend, I lovingly remind them they suffer from "Normalcy Bias", and they giggle. They lovingly remind me that I am a paranoid, crazy, alarmist, annoying "Prepping Nut Job".

So I figure what better gift then a small package of Adult Diapers. With a very discreet note, "this product is designed for fecal incontinence, you will "urgently" need this gift the moment you become terrifyingly aware (sadly too late) you just entered a bleak future totally unprepared".

That's not very nice. Send them something from Hickory Farms instead.

A huge basket of cheese. Cheese will cause constipation, and they will not need the Adult Diapers.

I think he was saying this would be an acceptable funny gift. I think it's funny.
It's obvious that they are close enough friends to find humor in kidding.
You wouldn't believe some of the 'gag-gifts' I have received in the past
shock.gif
I definitely remember a handful of those roll-on fingertip protectors that look like micro-condoms with a nice note about "Safety First!" .:LOL:

Maybe it will scare the crap out of them. 😀

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back