Give me a break already!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Horrible, and fits in ALL areas, but why did you post it in the cooking section??
Food related? IDK. my logic don't always make sense that time of day.

You should already be stocking up not just because of all the hype about the "wars" and the thousands of military age foreigners crossing the border, but also because winter in coming.

Some food items are already being low in stock and prices going up.
Just one example, heavy rains in Africa has the cocoa production stopped. thats going to go up in price. look at the price of chocolates and candy already.

Another is rice. People panicked when word got out about India.
But there are other countries that produce rice and we have quite a number of producers here in the US.

Haven't checked what the corn and wheat crops have done this year yet. Everything made with those will jump in price.

And in case you didn't know China has their sticky fingers in the Panama Canal. They certainly aren't up to no good.

I figure that the news article in the OP is just another hype by fox (aka msm) to get people worked up and in a frenzy.
Its what they do

I'd rather be frenzied than frightened, but at the end of the day they're all agenda-driven liars and scumbags on the payroll of our "Royal betters".

I agree. I came here looking for a new recipe. 😂
OK.
Take 1/8th of a cup of my hot chili/onion oil and put it in a pan to simmer.
Wrap a chicken strip in bacon.
While it fries, split and toast a brat bun with a propane torch.
Nestle in a slice of Provolone or Swiss cheese and put the meat in the bun.
caramelize some onions mushrooms and peppers in the oil.
Top with spicy slaw.
I call it the "deluxe Peanut" Named after our member.

Grill a brioche bun in my hot chili/onion oil and lightly dust with salt.
Add a hot ham slice, coleslaw, and a pickle with a hint of BBQ sauce.
I call it "The Honest Republican" No matter how sweet it is, it still has fire, and it's full of pork!

My version of a bull's eye:
Grill a large burger bun. dress with sriracha and a tomato.
place a beef patty and a large onion ring on top.
In the onion ring, place a spoonful of thick, Wolf chili and a sliced pepper.

Thirsty yet?
In a large, frosty, salted mug, put 1 Oz of tequila, a tablespoon of Texas Pete, 1 Mickey's Fatboy malt liquor, and fill the rest of the way up with spicy V8 juice. Garnish with crushed cashews after mixing. I call it the Miss Pearl clamato.

Damn it. Now I'm thinking about dinner and I haven't had breakfast yet.

OK.
In French bread grilled in garlic butter, put three slices of fried baloney, Swiss cheese, mayo, sweet relish, top with shredded and lightly grilled salami and ham. I call it :
The not-so-poor boy.

On toast, one spoonful of mashed potatoes, a fried egg, an onion slice, and a slice of cheddar. I call it:
The week before the food stamps hit.

On a toasted sub roll, place a layer of sliced roast beef, cheddar cheese, two sliced poached eggs and pickle relish. serve with a cup of hot beef gravy.
I call it:
The Donald Trump. It's beefy, tasty, gets the job done and is a bit snarky.

Latest posts

Back