Goobdbye Facebook, see you January 4th

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NotAustin

Not paid to be here.
Neighbor
That will give people plenty of time to stop posting pictures of their holidays and families. It's worse the election season.

Merry Christmas! LOL

P.S. Light are dumb. We use electricity every day and no one is driving around wasting gas to see if someone has a lamp on in the window. I swear.

Bah hum bug

I haven't logged into facesmack in over a month, I suppose I should at some point, albeit brief, lol.

I log in to make smart ass comments to my friend and people I barely know. Now all they want to do it talk about Christmas and their gluttony. I'll pass.

I used it to post competition videos and keep up with matches.

My stepmother stalks me so I had to close my account in less than a week!

My stepmother stalks me so I had to close my account in less than a week!
Could just block her. I block people all the time

I log in to make smart ass comments to my friend and people I barely know. Now all they want to do it talk about Christmas and their gluttony. I'll pass.
Whoa......This guy is in the real Christmas spirit...Cheer up Austin.......It's been worse. Take a deep breath......Make it Strawberry...LMAO!!!!

It would start another war in my family! I took the easy way out by canceling FB. It's a long ugly story but she meddled in my family affairs one to many times and I have not spoken to her in 10 years.

I use Facebook to my advantage now. I only see what I want to see. I don't concern myself with what people think if i unfriend them either. If you don't act like an ******* i won't unfriend you is my policy.....

What's Face Book...!? :rolleyes:

:sarcasm:

Do I have to come over there and :assspank:...you, best be wishing me a Merry Christmas...

CUZ....here's one for ya buddy.. enjoy...:Xmas:

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back