Good Morning

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning T/F.

Morning Shooter, Jerry & all.

Woke up to a partly cloudy day here in these woods, but it's still a great day.

Been working on another house with my buddy so I'll be in & out!

Have a great day everyone.:D

th

Maybe & maybe not, there Shooter.

I've made a small investment with my best friend, who flips a home or two each year.

He's a building contractor who flips homes on the side.

If the building permits come in this morning, I'll be off to do a little work on this home.

We've already clean the home out, so now we are ready to start the improvements.

If not, I'll be off to the Police range to have some fun!

Sounds like a plan...!!
I don't want to sound like I know what I'm doing, because I don't!

He has his own employees working for him & i'm more of a helper/day labor, so long as It's not too strenuous or heavy!

I'll carry a hammer here, a shovel there or whatever, so long as I'm not in the way!:eek:

Good Morning T/F...!!

What a beautiful day it is out...sun is shining and not a cloud in the sky. Current temp is 78...the forecasted high will be around 90.

Perfect day for the beach...which IS where we are heading !!

fOn8fVA.jpg

Enjoy your day...

Good morning T/F.

Morning Shooter, Jerry & all.

Looks like another heat wave here in the Delaware Valley., so i'm gonna lay low & keep cool!

The-Pine-Barrens-New-Jersey.jpg.1000x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg

Very nice...just a day trip to some place different our daughter had mentioned...Bradley Beach and Avon-by-the-Sea.

Below Asbury Park ( Stone Pony / Springsteen ) and above Belmar ( where me and the boys take a head boat to catch flounder )...

We had a surf & turf dinner in Belmar...

Latest posts

Back