Good Morning

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea...AC a blastin'

Electric meter spinnin' like a top...

:stir pot:

( Hope He's OK... )

Me too buddy. I'm sure he's somewhere keeping cool.

I've yet to put my central A/C on. My family room/man cave is about 3 ft. below grade and always cool.

Plus I've got two giant ceiling fans that cool the room off even more!

Old Growth Oak Trees covering the house keep us 10 degrees cooler...

Window fans and ceiling fans also help...during the day I'm usually on the deck...like right now !!

I do put on the AC before bed time...freezing cold when I shut it off before going to sleep...then the ceiling fan takes over.

Hey Jerry...

What's shakin'...?!

Me and the Mrs. went fishing in the pond. She caught a couple small bluegill and I caught a mid-sized one,a decent striped bass and a pretty good sized albino catfish. I was shocked at how much the striped bass had grown in 5 months,it had quadrupled in size at least,maybe 5 times,so I guess you can say I'm shakin' just fine. :wink:

Hey Jerry, hiya doing there buddy? Holding up in this heat?:eek:
Luckily I stay inside in the A/C most of the time but yesterday we had to go get a different freezer chest and in less than a minute I was sweating my arse off when we were standing there talking to the lady about it and it wasn't even the hottest day we've had lately. This crap can't leave soon enough,come on snow.

Good morning T/F.

Morning Shooter, Jerry & all.

Gonna be another hot one here in these Pine Barrens, so try & stay cool folks:

BatstoRiv-forest.jpg

Nuttin much, just waiting on a call from my FFL. My S&W 908S is suppose to come in today.

If it ain't too late maybe I'll take it to the range & see how it shoots.

Good morning T/F.

Morning Shooter, Jerry & all.

Awoke to a beautiful day here in these woods. Slightly cooler than the past few days, so it should be a pleasant day.

Enjoy yours::D

dsc_6537.jpg

Had a rough day today. Sometimes I wish I was still working so I wouldn't be so busy :wink:. In fact the next few days are going to be rough and this summer weather isn't helping any.
I know the feeling there Jerry!

Sometimes I've got so much to do & so little time to do it, however the nice thing about retirement is that I don't have to answer to anyone anymore!

It will get done when I get to it!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got done cleaning my guns from yesterday's range visit...

Took all my "Smifs" out...two pistols and two revolvers...all different calibers ( .38 Special /.357 Magnum ...9mm.... .44 Special / ,44 Magnum... .45 ACP ).

Annotated the ammo spreadsheet to account for all the rounds shot....and stored them all back into their niches in the safes.

4 firearms...6 calibers...ammo cans...targets...range bag(s)...are all back where they belong.

:rolleyes:

Tr
I know the feeling there Jerry!

Sometimes I've got so much to do & so little time to do it, however the nice thing about retirement is that I don't have to answer to anyone anymore!

It will get done when I get to it!:D
True but for me that could be years. I bought a brand new toilet almost 6 years ago and it's still sitting in the garage still in the box :wink:.

Back