Good Morning

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Afternoon T/F !!

Just another day in Paradise here in the Keystone State of Pennsylvania...and the Winter Solstice has arrived !!

Today is the shortest day of the year...!!

Finally the sun is moving in the right direction...

images

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Afternoon T/F !!

Finally finished all the decorating, buying, and wrapping for this Christmas...it will be nice to be able to sit back and enjoy the season.

Let's Not Forget The Brave Men & Women Of The United States Armed Forces Serving Around The Globe Who Will Not Be Spending Their Christmas With Their Loved Ones... So That We Can !!

IsVeytY.jpg

God Bless Them And The United States Of America !!!

All the shopping, wrapping is done. Rain this afternoon turning to snow tonight. The ground is warm so wont be much if any accumulation. Just on trees, fence posts, ect. Christmas day is gonna be sunny and around 40. Normal here this time of year.

Lotsa good mornings on here! To bad I didn't read any of them then.

Well we got our little dab of snow early this morning. Only about .5" but we needed the moisture. 30 now at 0540 and will get up to around 35 today.

13 degrees here in NW OK at 5:45 AM. Forecast is for a high of 45 with 10 mph winds (very light for here).

13 degrees here in NW OK at 5:45 AM. Forecast is for a high of 45 with 10 mph winds (very light for here).

I shoot at the Oil Capital Gun Club, in Coweda Ok. Its always HOT, and yes 10 mph winds for there is light ..... :I agree:

Yep. Its up to 15 here and its a much more pleasant 27 in Coweta right now.
:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning y'all. So far we've been under a flood warning for 3 days. My rain gauge says 7"!

Lookin more like Christmas with the snow this morning. The sky is mostly clear and will have some sun today so it will all be gone by evening......maybe.

GEDC0024.JPG

Good morning everyone! Cold, but no snow here in my part of the Lone Star state.

Good Afternoon T/F !!

Crazy damn weather...Pouring rain right now...current temp is 48 degrees...projected is 55 degrees. It might snow North and West of us tomorrow.

Party at the In-Laws tonight...my side of the Family tomorrow...Friends coming over on Christmas night... Alcohol Rehab the day after !!

Let the games begin...

Tomorrow evening is a get together for my side of the family down at my brother and mother house, about 100 yards down the drive. Pizza party and open our gifts to each other. Christmas a big dinner at my wifes sisters house, about .5 mile down the road. Im making pulled pork. Have 3 bone in pork roasts to cook up. some plain (for the weak kneed and some with a good spicy sauce I make myself). It all goes in the slow cookers tomorrow morning and simmers all day. reheat monday, chop up. Will be served with cole-slaw for those that know how to eat pulled and chop pork on a bun. And there will be turkey and ham with all the sides and deserts. The standard poker party also. I will be looking to re-coup the .05 I lost at Thanksgiving. Also will re-gain the few Lbs. Ive lost since then. Meal starts at noon and goes till .....well you go ..... :popcorn:

We woke up to some snow today too and they're predicting 3-5" tonight and tomorrow,hopefully we still have some around Christmas day,we should because of the temps.
sWZHOsJ.jpg

The sun came out for a while yesterday morning. Melted about half the snow from the early morning. Then it clouded back up and no more melting. Early this morning it snowed again. So what was gone ....IS BACK.

Good morning and Happy Christmas Eve! I hope you have a blessed holiday.

:Xmas::Xmas::Xmas:

Good morning y'all. I hope all is good in your corner of the world.

Good Afternoon T/F !!

Last night's party at the In-Laws was a great time...lots of laughs, food and drink !!

Today...Get together at my Mom's house...with my Brothers and Sister, and their kids.

Enjoy Christmas Eve Everyone !!

Good Afternoon T/F !!

Last night's party at the In-Laws was a great time...lots of laughs, food and drink !!

Today...Get together at my Mom's house...with my Brothers and Sister, and their kids.

Enjoy Christmas Eve Everyone !!
Sounds wonderful! Enjoy Shooter.

Looks like we will have a White Christmas after all. Its still snowing, although very light. wont get above 28 or so today and tonight. It will still be there tomorrow morning. Have the wifes big family gathering tomorrow at noon. The Pork roasts have been cooking since about 8 this morning. I will whip up a big bowl of cole-slaw to go with the pulled and chopped pork samiches !!

Good afternoon and Merry Christmas Eve all. We'll have a white Christmas,there's still snow on the ground from the other day plus we're getting snow tonight,maybe up to 3" which won't be the 4-6" they originally forecasted but that's normal around here.

Latest posts

Back