Good Morning

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Morning T/F !!

It's a balmy 35 degrees currently here in the Keystone State...first day of temperatures over freezing in two weeks.

So, I'm gonna wash the Jeep and get all that damn road salt off of it...before it rusts right through !!

Here's a picture of some melting snow for you all...

EYoBHwA.jpg

Morning all. So, it is raining here in Southern California. I swear, some of our idiot drivers just lose their minds when the roads are wet. Watching the news, it seems every road around is shut down because cars are spinning around everywhere, clogging up the freeways.

Morning all. So, it is raining here in Southern California. I swear, some of our idiot drivers just lose their minds when the roads are wet. Watching the news, it seems every road around is shut down because cars are spinning around everywhere, clogging up the freeways.
Spinning around from wet roadso_O?? I hate to see them drive on snowy roads!!!:eek:

Good Afternoon T/F !!

Well...
with two days of the sun peaking out...and two days of temps above freezing...

Looks like Spring is just around the corner...

6l8gM1l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning guys and gals and of course lurkers :wink: . Since I no longer have to take care of Bill,just have to go fill the corn burner twice a day and bring in the mail and paper,I should have more time to spend on here and do my own stuff :D ,course I'd rather have him here ;).

Good Morning, everyone!

TGIF!!!!!

Good Afternoon T/F !!

After a nice Spring rain from early last night at 52 degrees to raining right now at 62 degrees...just about every remnant of snow has been washed away !!

NOW...More Snow has been forecasted for this Monday....!!

Give me a damn break will ya !!!! :mad:

Good Afternoon T/F !!

Yet another freezing day here in the Delaware Valley...currently 17 degrees with a high of only 25 degrees forecasted.

And snow is on it's way...Monday into Tuesday.

Just when the last of the ice was finally melting...

JynaTAE.jpg

Good morning y'all,I have to go to Ft. Wayne today for my yearly Neurological check up. It's about a 1 1/2 hour trip but we're suppose to get 2-4" of snow today so it might get interesting :wink:

^^^ Well check you out SHOOTER... Looks like you'll stay warm tonight!
You're now my HERO you lucky stiffffffff :bigeyes: :wink:

Good Afternoon T/F...!!

Yet another day here in paradise...in the wooded valleys of Pennsylvania !!

Enjoy your day...

5XkGfEq.jpg

Set in the spectacular Pine Creek Gorge, The Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania stretches 50 miles and reaches depths of 1,000 feet.

Kayaking and fishing are available at the bottom of the gorge.

Leonard Harrison State Park and Colton Point State Park perch on opposite sides of the canyon. A great spot for nature watching, hiking and camping...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back