Good Morning

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Afternoon folks.

Ice on lots of roads in the Houston area... Lots of crashes because of the ice WE/THEY DON'T KNOW how to deal with around here.
The Houston police chief had to go on TV to tell people not to go around a police car (w/lights flashing) blocking an on ramp... :ROLF:
He also said DON'T PASS A POLICE CAR when they're driving slow, on ice, with lights flashing...
We got a good laugh at what people have to be told... :lol:

Good Morning T/F !!

Yet another sunny but frozen day here in the Keystone State...24 degrees currently...high of 32 degrees projected.

Come On Spring...!!

Good afternoon T/F. Been down for a little bit, due to a multitude of things, but I'm back now!

Hey there Shooter, Jim, Jerry, Mr. Mark & anybody else I missed!

Hey Shooter, how bout dem EAGLES?

Good afternoon T/F.

Hey there Shooter, Jim, Jerry & Mr. Mark.

Hey Shooter don't we come from a great sports town? The EAGLES are just one game away from the Super Bowl and NOVA with a (18-1) record is whipping the crap out of everybody who plays them.!

Between the sports, South street, da Jersey shore, Cheesesteaks, Hoagies, Soft pretzels, TastyKakes & the Reading Terminal Market what else can a man ask for???

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Morning T/F !!

Looking forward to the NFC Conference Championship Game between the Philadelphia EAGLES and the Minnesota Vikings @ 6:40 tonight !!

What say you Dutchboy...!?

FLY EAGLES FLY...ON THE WAY TO VICTORY !!

ZrM7m0y.jpg

Good Morning, folks!

Rough night last night. Winds were blowing 50-60MPH all night. It was hard to sleep. I just came in from clearing tree branches off my driveway, and the street in front of our house. Now, it's off to the grocery store.

Afternoon T/F!

Hey Shooter, Jim, Jerry, Terry, Mr. Mark & all.

Another great day to be 6 feet above ground and not 6 feet below!

Let us thank God Almighty & be glad in it!:D

This is it Shooter, it's crunch time baby!!!

Go EAGLES!!!

How about them Eagles @SHOOTER13 & @Dutchboy ??
Good morning T/F.

Hey Shooter, Jim, Jerry, Terry & Mr. Mark!

Yes siree there Jerry, how bout dem EAGLES!!! What a game, (38-7). They whipped the crap out of the Vikings and are going to the SUPER BOWL!!!

I am one "Happy Camper" and I know my "Homeboy" Shooter is just as excited!
Go EAGLES!!!:green man:

Good Morning

Go anybody but the Patriots. its getting kinda boring

Good morning T/F.

Hey Shooter, Jim, Jerry, Terry & Mr. Mark!

Yes siree there Jerry, how bout dem EAGLES!!! What a game, (38-7). They whipped the crap out of the Vikings and are going to the SUPER BOWL!!!

I am one "Happy Camper" and I know my "Homeboy" Shooter is just as excited!
Go EAGLES!!!:green man:
I would normally be rooting for the Patriots unless they're playing my team the Packers but since they've won so many already and the Eagles haven't ever won 1 I'll be rooting for them this time...
Go Eagles!!!

Good Afternoon T/F !!

THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ARE GOING TO SUPER BOWL 52 .....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring on Brady and those damn Patriots...it's time to end that dynasty anyway !!

68U2dzV.jpg

Latest posts

Back