Good Morning

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a wonderful morning here. Cat in the house was in the trap and has been re-united with its clan.
:woo hoo:
Wife is now up and pleased to learn the cat is outside again.
:great:

Its headed to high 60s today. Our fire weather watch has been upgraded to a fire weather warning. High temp, low humidity, and strong winds forecast. No shooting today.
:cry:

I think I will go to town and get some provisions so I don't have to go again until next week.
:fun fun: (NOT)

Im glad you trapped the beast. Now I can stop wondering. Much the same weather here in SW Missouri, warm and windy. Also a fire hazard has been issued. Maybe the wind will die down this afternoon and I can get some rounds down range. Broke out a couple factory 22s to play with. A Marlin XT-22 and a Savage MarkII.

Good morning T/F.

Greetings there Shooter, Jim, Jerry, Terry & Mr. Mark.

Looks like a beautiful day here in these million + acres of wilderness known as the "Pine Barrens"!

Don't forget to thank God for waking you up today!

Good Afternoon T/F !!

Awoke to a sunny but chilly day here in Penn's Woods...current temp at that time was 25 degrees...

with a projected high of only 38 degrees today.

Stay Warm...

1799B80A-C7DE-4CD9-BF69-FC664BD5B559.jpeg

Good morning T/F.

Morning Shooter, Jim, Jerry, Terry, Butch & Mr. Mark.

Another beautiful day here in the Delaware Valley.

Have a good one folks, and don't forget to thank God for giving you breath!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Afternoon T/F !!

Another beautiful day here in the Delaware Valley...it was a crisp 31 degrees with bright sunshine when I got up at 7am...

with a projected high of 42 degrees by this evening. Not too bad for January.

83DB8E41-FD95-4D5F-88AB-9B652E281514.jpeg

Evening T/F.

Hello to those folks called Shooter, Jim, Jerry, Terry, Butch, Mr. Mark & everyone else.

Enjoyed this spring like day here in the Jersey Pines, hope you enjoyed yours!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna be another Great Day in the Ozarks. Only 35 right now but going up to around 60 with light wind. It was great yesterday. It all goes down the tubes tonight with another cold front and high of 37 tomorrow.

Good afternoon T/F.

Greetings Shooter, Butch, Jim, Jerry, Terry & Mr. Mark.

It's raining here in the Jersey Pines, but still a good day to stay indoors and watch college basketball!

Enjoy yours & don't forget to thank God!

Good morning gang.
IT'S a chilly 23 degrees here in Yukon, OK. This morning.
Hope everyone has a great day .

The sun is shining, the birds are singing ....and its cold in SW Missouri

Just got my MRI results back and they're not good,my neck and lower back are both severe and I need to see a neurosurgeon to see what can be done. :oops:

Back