Good Morning

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Morning Football Fans......!!

It's Super Bowl Sunday...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not watching it.

I no longer watch "football" nor do I any longer care about the asinine behavior of overpaid, under-respectful loudmouths and showoffs.

I used to enjoy watching "Professional" football players that acted with class. The last two decades, the "game" has degenerated into nothing more than a glorified brawl between thugs, for the purpose of exploiting consumers.

Words of Truth.jpg

OK...so, why did you quote me !?

I don't like what those over paid *******s do when they take a knee during the National Anthem...NOT ONE BIT !!

But...My EAGLES are in the Super Bowl... and I WILL watch them !!

And those FUCKIN' MORONS who take a knee should be glad to have a knee...

ldobt7e.jpg

oAJRLpr.jpg

g2y9MR4.jpg

Are WE clear...!?

Good afternoon T/F.

Hey there Shooter, Jim, Jerry, Terry, Butch & Mr. Mark.

It's Super Bowl Sunday & I'm pumped up big time for my hometown Philadelphia EAGLES!!!

Go EAGLES............beat the Patriots !

That's another great thing about our city of "Brotherly Love", the fantastic & beautiful murals throughout the city!

That's another great thing about our city of "Brotherly Love", the fantastic & beautiful murals throughout the city!
^ Hey that's cool... Got any pics??? ^

Oh, And Good Morning folks.

I missed the opening act of the Super Bowl but I'm told the players didn't disrespect me/you/Our Country. About time they wised up!
Congrats Eagles Fans :wink:

30110_PL_Lions_2.png

Good morning TF. Today I'm taking Mrs. Squirrelhunter up to have her MRI of her brain done..you know..to see if there's anything there :sarcasm: :lol:

Prayers

Afternoon T/F.

Hey Shooter, Jim, Jerry, Terry, Butch & Mr. Mark.

Needed the day to recover from Sunday nights game. One of my son's friends basically spent the night because we would not let him drive home, (too much Tequila)!

I never ever watch sports reruns, because I always know the outcome! However, I was so excited about the EAGLES winning the Super Bowl, that I watched the entire game on NFLTV yesterday!

A couple of my buddies are heading into the city on Thursday to watch the Parade, but I think I'll pass cause I don't want to deal with all the traffic in downtown Philly!

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

Good Afternoon

Good Evening All...

The wife and I are heading out on an extended vacation...

Via Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst in New Jersey...across the pond to Royal Air Force Base Mildenhall in the UK...then onto Ramstein Air Force Base in Germany.

All this travel is Space A ( Available ) on a Boeing C-17 Globemaster III.

See you all when we return...

Our Plane:

npmNhHz.jpg

Our Luxury Seats:

bIZ8sr7.jpg

http://www.jointbasemdl.af.mil/

http://www.mildenhall.af.mil/

http://www.ramstein.af.mil/

Hey Kev, you & the Sergeant Major enjoy! On your way over to the joint base, if you can't stop by, at least honk your horn when going by!!!:D

Good afternoon T/F.

Hey there Shooter, Jim, Jerry, Terry, Butch & Mr. Mark

Been watching the Philadelphia EAGLES Super Bowl parade on TV. They had 3 + million people celebrating in downtown Philly. That is way way too many people for my comfort. I'm so glad that I declined my buddies invitation to go over. I know from past experience that it's going to take them forever to get back home!

Oh well, better them than me!

Latest posts

Back