Good Morning

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Morning

Good Afternoon T/F !!

Looks like another cold day here in the Keystone State...currently only 20 degrees...only 34 degrees expected.

Stay warm my friends...

Good Afternoon T/F !!

Looks like another cold day here in the Keystone State...currently only 20 degrees...only 34 degrees expected.

Stay warm my friends...

Is that what J. Giles means by The Philly Freeze??

40 at the moment with clouds here in SW Missouri. Less than 50 today and windy, and gearing up for a nasty weekend, Snow and below 32 temps during the day for Sunday and Monday.

Morning SHOOTER. As they say wait a few minutes and the forecast will change. Now have taken out the snow and freezing temps for the weekend, 40s and 50s now. Hard to say what it will be.

Good afternoon T/F.

Hey Shooter, Jim, Jerry, Terry, Butch & Mr. Mark.

Feeling a little better as things are starting to break up, in that I'm sneezing and blowing my nose a lot!

So long as I'm OK for Sunday's Super Bowl game!

Go EAGLES!!!

Morning T/F.

Hey Shooter, Jim, Jerry, Terry, Butch & Mr. Mark.

Have a good one everybody, and don't forget to thank the good Lord for another day!:D

Good Afternoon T/F !!

Got a little snow here in the Keystone State, with more coming ...currently only 25 degrees... with a high of only 32 degrees forecasted.

I've about had it with this winter...

Last edited by a moderator:
Good afternoon TF. Got a text from the taxidermist last night,my big buck is finally mounted but it has to dry a couple weeks,won't be long now :woo hoo:.

Hey Dutch,Shooter,havasu,phideaux,Frank,Bird.

Good Morning

Good Afternoon T/F !!

Another awesome day here in Penn's Woods...bright sunshine and a bit brisk at 19 degrees...

But Hey....the PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ARE IN THE SUPER BOWL !!!!!!!!!!!!

'nuff said...

Good afternoon T/F.

What-up Shooter, Jim, Jerry, Terry, Butch & Mr. Mark.

Beautiful day here in the Jersey Pine Barrens. Sunny but cold.

Did my shopping & running around this morning. Seems like everyone is wearing an EAGLES sweatshirt, sweatpants, jacket or hat! There's no doubt, the Delaware Valley is pumped up for tomorrows game & so am I!!!

Go EAGLES!!!

Good Morning

I sure would like to see the Eagles win.

Latest posts

Back