Good sayings for small town T-shirts.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about this:
If you lived here in (Insert town here.) You'd be home by now.
That is a good one. Thanks.
I'll bet my small town is smaller than yours. LOL
Population about 3000.
I think we are less than 700 during the summer months, and a bit less in the winter. Even with the influx of weekend and holiday visitors so many of the locals go off on their own adventures the amount of people out and about is about the same. However the visitors tend to make more noise while out playing in the yard. No red light or stop sign or reduced speed on the highway, no stores or gas station, and no street lights. We have a transfer station (dump) were we take our trash to the dumpsters, a storage facility for RV's and with storage containers someone put in on the corner of their farm land, and we have the volunteer fire department. A request was made for a church to be built in the area but denied because they have no water rights and our community water department is only allowed to provide residential water per original guidelines. It is a pretty small, rural residential community.

Reactions: Neb
Found this a while ago and just re-found it so putting it hear so I can remember it.
1660768642420.jpeg

1660768688986.jpeg

Our son wore one that said, "Remember my name. You'll be screaming it later". Which was true, he was never where he was supposed to be as a child, I'd always be yelling for him.
My mom needs one that says, Rebel without a clue. Or... my sis says she needs one that says, I'm too sexy for the Manor (Mennonite manor, where she lives)

Our son wore one that said, "Remember my name. You'll be screaming it later". Which was true, he was never where he was supposed to be as a child, I'd always be yelling for him.
My mom needs one that says, Rebel without a clue. Or... my sis says she needs one that says, I'm too sexy for the Manor (Mennonite manor, where she lives)
I love them!!!! Especially the one for your sis. Give me a bit to get this gig smoothed out and I will make them for you at a reasonable cost.

That is a good one. Thanks.

I think we are less than 700 during the summer months, and a bit less in the winter. Even with the influx of weekend and holiday visitors so many of the locals go off on their own adventures the amount of people out and about is about the same. However the visitors tend to make more noise while out playing in the yard. No red light or stop sign or reduced speed on the highway, no stores or gas station, and no street lights. We have a transfer station (dump) were we take our trash to the dumpsters, a storage facility for RV's and with storage containers someone put in on the corner of their farm land, and we have the volunteer fire department. A request was made for a church to be built in the area but denied because they have no water rights and our community water department is only allowed to provide residential water per original guidelines. It is a pretty small, rural residential community.
YOW! Sounds like paradise!

How about this:
If things are so much better and cheaper where you're from, go home!

Latest posts

Back