HA-HA! But I think we knew this already!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's one of if not the very best MS medication there is in existence. I make my butter in the oven stops all the burning issues. Stove top is far to easy to burn and ruin.
Double boiler bro. direct heat is a no-no!
I'm a member of the 10% of human society that is a real alcoholic. Our DNA is different, we process alcohol different, but that's a long topic. Trust me, it's been medically proven.
In order to stay a sane, productive, decent person I have to be very very careful about putting ANYTHING in my body that changes the way I feel. At all.
I have taken opioids after major surgery, but as I said I have to be very careful.

I first discovered marijuana while on an infantry base camp deep in Indian Country in Vietnam. Beer was available, but I'm an alcoholic black out pass out drinker, and it almost cost my life one night during a mortar attack. It was pointed out that with just a couple of beers and some Cambodian Red I could get stoned and still be able to function.
So thus began a drug addiction that lasted until 1988.

While I will not argue the benefits of THC or CBD, to me that would mean the end of life as I know it. A real SHTF.
Your force of will is a testament to humanity RPD! As for me, I'm a stinking drunk, if it hadn't been for a hole ripped in my stomach, I would still be a drunk, but two days of blinding agony without sleep tends to make one adverse to it no matter how damn good it feels. I could drink two shots of tequila and be sick three days! So who you going to call? I'm always in pain anyway so why not? One thing I'm not is masochistic!

Latest posts

Back