Quantcast

Happy Birthday!

Help Support Homesteading Forum:

Terri9630

Internet Princess
Staff member
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Thanks y'all! I went down to our old place to get some furniture, our Christmas stuff and some groceries. I had almost no cell service this time. 5 miles from I10, where I used to have an excellent signal. Got back and hubby had a nice steak dinner waiting.

Weedygarden

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Thanks y'all! I went down to our old place to get some furniture, our Christmas stuff and some groceries. I had almost no cell service this time. 5 miles from I10, where I used to have an excellent signal. Got back and hubby had a nice steak dinner waiting.
I've spent some time on I-10. So glad you are much further away from it now.

LadyLocust

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Thank you.
Chocolate Icecream is the BEST breakfast food and it goes so well with iced coffee.
Oh vanilla bean (with the little flex of bean in it) with homemade kaluah over it and a few dark chocolate curls on top is pretty tasty too 😋

joel

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Happy Birthday.

Weedygarden

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Happy Birthday to OldCootHillbilly today! We have not seen him in a long time, and I will not surmise what is going on. He was a great content contributor and had his own blog. I miss his contributions!

In looking through his posts, he has one for Pandemics. What a wise man!

Weedygarden

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
It is people like OldCoot whom it would have been nice to know his real name, and email address or how to contact him. Being someone who does lots of research because of family history, I would look for him, if I knew anything more about him.

joel

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Happy Birthday, have not heard from you in some time.

Weedygarden

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Happy Birthday, Davarm!

Dave is another person who was a great content contributor at the old place. He and another member that some of you have met, Susan (from Montana, married to MosquitoMountainMan) met up and wrote a few books together. Dave has not been on here in a while.

Latest posts