Happy Birthday!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A very Happy Birthday, @Amish Heart ! I hope people do for you today, because you do so much for so many all the time. Have a great day!

Amish heart birthday.JPG

I hope you had a great birthday, Amish Heart!

My 55 year old self is suspicious! How'd you all know it was my birthday? Gotta be more careful with personal identity data? Or what is the use? Already had my identity stolen years ago! Perpetrators intercepted my federal tax debt! Jokes on them!

On a lighter note, it's nice to make the speed limit. Now I'm taking my foot off the gas!

My 55 year old self is suspicious! How'd you all know it was my birthday? Gotta be more careful with personal identity data? Or what is the use? Already had my identity stolen years ago! Perpetrators intercepted my federal tax debt! Jokes on them!

On a lighter note, it's nice to make the speed limit. Now I'm taking my foot off the gas!
Should I tell and then you would remove it? Or should I let you figure it out? It did come from you somewhere on here.

I have been doing this long enough that I have a spreadsheet, but I do not always consult it. I think I have missed a couple here and there.

If it’s been your birthday in the last couple days, and I didn’t wish you a happy birthday it’s because my internet is down and I’m on my phone, not my laptop and the layout is different and I am kind of lost. This is true for active people and posters. There are probably more members who have never posted than active people. I quit with the members who are not really active.

Latest posts

Back