Happy Birthday!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday, @Morgan! Have a wonderful day!
Morgan birthday.gif

A milestone with a 0 at the end. OMG. :confused2: If I had known I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself. Thanks for all the warm wishes.

Happy Birthday, Ridgerunner!

I know that the term Ridgerunner has different connotations, and I have thought more than once to ask you to define what kind of ridgerunner you consider yourself. I happen to know other people who use Ridgerunner as a user name in other places. My guess is that I have missed the mark on this image!
ridgerunner.jpg

I turned 75 on May 7th. "Thank You" for the happy birthday wishes from y'all.
I bought my small farm in 1986, a pretty little spot, that sits on a ridge in a wooded terrain. So I deemed myself as the Ridge Runner. However, I don't do any running any more. My movement is mostly confined to my golf cart.

I turned 75 on May 7th. "Thank You" for the happy birthday wishes from y'all.
I bought my small farm in 1986, a pretty little spot, that sits on a ridge in a wooded terrain. So I deemed myself as the Ridge Runner. However, I don't do any running any more. My movement is mostly confined to my golf cart.
Thank you for the explanation. I just looked for a golf cart birthday card for an older person. They are all for golfers!

Happy Birthday to all. Hope you have a Great Day! :great:

Happy birthday to me!:woo hoo:
DW ordered me a cookie which I picked up today. :thumbs:
She had to go to Tampa last Saturday and won't be back until this sunday.
My full-time job since then has been taking care of her cat and her mom.
I've been busy!:)
(the cookie is every bit as good as it looks:D)
IMG_20220525_123240_kindlephoto-14578801562.jpg

Latest posts

Back