Happy Birthday!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday, @NannyPatty!

patty-2.gif

Thanks Weedygarden and LadyLocust. I went to Scheel's in The Colony (Texas) and bought some stuff with my birthday money I found in my checking account :cool:

As far as the things I could do when I was in my thirties, could still do most in my forties and could teach it in my fifties. Now I am just glad I remember how to do those. We can but it takes a bit of a warm up and when we got ourselves into peak fitness in our thirties and continued with our health and fitness it is really only infirmities which inhibit us.

Otherwise, it was a nice day and should be as well tomorrow.

A Belated Happy Birthday, Snappy1. I hope you had a great day!

I have been off line since last Friday and the best I could do for you was to let Amish know it was your birthday! Good thing I now have a spread sheet for birthdays!

In looking for a greeting for your birthday, I found this video of a book about Snappy Birthday!

I have been off line since last Friday and the best I could do for you was to let Amish know it was your birthday! Good thing I now have a spread sheet for birthdays!

In looking for a greeting for your birthday, I found this video of a book about Snappy Birthday!

Was getting worried Weedy!

I just saw this. Too cool! Thank you for finding it! @Weedygarden

Latest posts

Back