HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2023!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1672508493751.png

1672508469879.png

I always use the new years and July 4th fireworks as a real gauge of the local economy, because it is basically the money people have to 'burn'.
This year = great :).:thumbs:
The entire neighborhood is blanketed in smoke!:D

I always use the new years and July 4th fireworks as a real gauge of the local economy, because it is basically the money people have to 'burn'.
This year = great :).:thumbs:
The entire neighborhood is blanketed in smoke!:D
Here too, the smoke has rolled in :)

Actually, felt dumb when I heard the first shots last night. I listened for dogs, thought my neighbor was coon hunting... then I remembered is was the new year. Duh!

There was a good bit of shooting last night. Someone over east fired off a cannon of some type. I live on a ridge where 3 watersheds meet, sound can travel a long way up those big hollars. That cannon was at least 4 miles away, I heard it clearly.

Here too, the smoke has rolled in :)
Dave - KD8UTA
Well since the smoke has cleared and everyone is over their hangover, we still have something to celebrate coming up :D....
On January 6th, we will only have 2 more years of the JB idiocy to survive! :thumbs:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back