Hashbuilt

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. It was kind of a dark thing for me to say, but I have read obituaries for too many teenage boys who met their demise in them.
The truth is, if you fall into one, you won't be harmed because you fall on thick fluffy stuff, but there is no ladder to climb out and nobody can hear you scream from inside one :(.
You die a slow, horrible death from dehydration:oops:.

Last edited:
I didn't know those type silos were still used. I only see them being torn down. They were always rare in this region.. where cotton was king.

The last 20yrs or so farmers plant soybeans as often as cotton. Usually switch between corn, cotton or beans. The one they think will bring the most money come fall. Still, don't see concrete silos though. I only see metal silos like these. Right edge, past the cotton.. 😁

20231011_jcot835a.jpg

Jake traded the Jeep for one of my trucks, it drives like a Jeep so it was not much fun for him, he actually scared me riding with him in it. He wanted to steer it all the time instead of going with it. So I guess it’s my Jeep now. It was a good project for us but if I had known what would happen it would have been built much differently. It made a really nice Jeep but it needs a v8 now. I’m trying to figure out if I want to go with the 304 I have or go sbc, I have everything to go that way as well.

View attachment 128626
Irritate everybody and swapin a BT-4 cummins , those little engines will make some power and the v8 swaps have been done to death, or turbo the crap out of the 258, you have a spare

Latest posts

Back