Hello everyone.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, is there a short summary about what happened on the other site? I stopped reading for a while, and when I came back, people were moving.

There is a short summary but I think it has been locked down after it was beat to death. Very short version. Forum sold. New company decided to fire ADMIN, tried to force mods to toe the new company line and then started banning anybody that did not want to praise the company sites and tried to question the new company policies. Supporting (paying members) were out right banned or their email addresses and / or passwords suddenly changed all by themselves. I got banned for posting my email and I was a supporting member. This is an open forum and the members are welcome to ask any and all questions without fear. Politeness still rules but your posts were never rude. As to me, that is open to debate. Hope this helps and feel free to PM any of the mods, you will know most, if not all of them.

Latest posts

Back