Hello from Ireland ☘️🍀

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClaireBear

New Friend
Neighbor
I'm Claire. I live in the country in Ireland. Started growing veg during Covid to keep myself sane. Realised quickly that I loved it and then I turned into one of those people who take photos of their veg like a proud parent. 😅I still have a lot to learn so I welcome any tips, hints or suggestions. Currently I have a polytunnel and just growing everything and anything both inside and outside the polytunnel to see what works and try to learn from mistakes. Went on a spending spree for seeds for the next growing season. I want to be more self sufficient. I am looking at the line of getting a bee hive to have my own honey. Hens for the eggs etc although I haven't the first clue about bees or hens so I need to do a lot of research for that to happen. I want to get into canning/dry freezing and things along those lines but I honestly am so new to this.

P.S if anyone has any tips about Hydroponics as I am very interested in this route

Last edited:
Hello and a warm welcome from out in the woods of S.W. Oregon. The blood lines on my moms' side came from France, then Ireland and then America. Anyway you have come to a very good place, tons of experience on all kinds of prepping things from people that are living what they post.

Welcome from Alaska!

Welcome from New York! There's a lot of information here and no shortage of great people willing to help.

Greetings from the western end of Lake Superior..
Like many in North America.. At one time or another a significant number of my family came from Ireland.. Either to the US or maritime Canada..

Latest posts

Back