Hello from MA

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gigi Vano

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Hubby and I were finally able to buy a house in the country where we can produce our own food and live a more peaceful, albeit busy, life. We are learning of farming methods that focus on keeping the soil biome happy and healthy. We have tons to learn! I quit Facebook a while back but miss some of the homesteading and canning groups I was in so I'm hoping this forum will help fill that void!

Welcome from Alaska!

Welcome from Eastern Missouri. Good to have you with us,

Hello and welcome from S.W. Oregon, you've come to a good place, good people and tons of information.

Hi there from the east slopes of the rocky mountains here in montana. I tried out our catalytic propane heater in our small fabric greenhouse last night. Outside 28 inside 79 this morning.....I better go turn it off.

Welcome from Colorado! I went to college in Massachusetts. It’s lovely out there, and not just in fall. (; I feel you about the ‘quit Facebook, miss my groups a little’ thing — been there! Hopefully this place will help.

W
Hubby and I were finally able to buy a house in the country where we can produce our own food and live a more peaceful, albeit busy, life. We are learning of farming methods that focus on keeping the soil biome happy and healthy. We have tons to learn! I quit Facebook a while back but miss some of the homesteading and canning groups I was in so I'm hoping this forum will help fill that void!
Welcome and I also quit FB a couple years ago and glad to be gone from MOST of it I do miss a few things like you mentioned.

Latest posts

Back