HELLO FROM OREGON

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COSunflower

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
I am a single older woman from Terrebonne, Oregon on the the High Desert of Central Oregon. I am retired and my town is just a small country community. I used to have lots of farm animals but had to part with the last of them this past winter (2017) because of health issues. Now I fill my time with grandkids, sewing, quilting, crocheting and my deck garden. I am happy and excited to be here!!!

Warm Welcome from the Arizona Valley folks. High desert is the same as cold mountains, you get the white fluffy stuff. Been there and got snowed on. Sit back and enjoy the visit, real good folks here.

Hello and
welcome.gif
aboard! Congrats on being able to pump your own gas!

You and my wife could be sisters,
What you described , that you do , and why....
Thats exactly what my wife does, and her health issues have limited her also,

I'm bettin a lot of the things you sew , are for the GKs.:thumbs up:

I got a feeling that your gonna be able to make yourself a very comfortable nest herewith us.

So, stroll around the place, and enjoy .

Welcome to ya :welcome:

Jim

Angie, Belfrybat told us where to look for you. Im so glad to find you all here!!!

Spread the word, tbe gang and quilt block swappers would be good here. I would have told the ladies, but when i told 4 by PM, i was blocked from my account there.

I've only ever visited Hanford but it seemed like a very pretty place to live with diversity I didn't know existed there, like deserts! Welcome to the group.

Latest posts

Back