Hello from SoCal

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive got a son and daughter in san diego wanting to leave CA, they both say its getting really nutty there.
im in colorado mountains, it gets chilly and rural living isnt actually convenient, lol, but i love it

hope you find your new place and dreams come true.

ive got a son and daughter in san diego wanting to leave CA, they both say its getting really nutty there.
im in colorado mountains, it gets chilly and rural living isnt actually convenient, lol, but i love it

hope you find your new place and dreams come true.
It has changed so much in the last 20 years since when I first got here. Too many people who are greedy and rude.....ready to be in the middle of nowhere with some animals, my garden, and my orchard. A little peace of heaven! Colorado is nice but I am hoping to be slightly warmer than that in the winter.

Welcome from Eastern Missouri. Good to have you with us. :welcome:

Back in the 90's i lived in Riverside then in Santa Clarita. I hated it! Took a job in West Virginia just to get out of la. Sadly, a few yrs later i ended up in the bay area, san mateo, for a couple more yrs. Couldn't wait to get out of ca for good.

I can't imagine how bad things are there now... just what i've read. I'm just happy i'm not there! Hopefully you'll find a good place to live. We have a couple members who have left socal in the last few years. They might have some tips for you. :)

Welcome from Florida.
There's still plenty or rural land here in the northern part of the state. Warm, too.
I spent 4 days in San Diego in 2019 for my Army infantry division reunion. Never got very far away from the hotel.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back