Hello from southern Ohio!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goshengirl

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Hey y'all! :green man:
I'm looking forward to reconnecting with some familiar folks and meeting new folks. I was active on PS a number of years ago, but sort of fell off the face of the earth - been wanting to get back to the forum for a little while now, and I appreciate learning about this place. :Thankyou:

I'm a homeschooling mom in southern Ohio. Love gardening and nature. We just have chickens (and dogs and cats) - plan to have a couple dwarf goats eventually, maybe pigs, too. We are blessed to have recently bought what I call our "forever home" (the last home we will buy) - although as of yet we can't live in it. It's a couple counties east in the Appalachian Mountains and needs a bit of work (maybe an entire rebuild) before it's livable, not to mention my husband's work keeps us closer to Cincinnati at this time. But it's close enough to go to on the weekends while we work on it. So we're phasing out homesteading here and developing what we want to do there.

Looking forward to learning from folks, and hopefully contributing a thing or two.

Well , GoshenGirl,

It's a true relief that you finally got the word , thru our tenacious members here ,
Someone got the word to you, and we are glad they did,

We certainly wanted to bring every one of our friends over to join our new homesite.

Just as you and Terri are building new homesteads ,
We ALL are building a new HOMESTEAD right here,

Glad your a part of it.

Welcome :welcome:

Jim

Last edited:
I thought Ohio was to far north to have a southern part to it! Ha!
Welcome to the forum from Clifton Tennessee. It's good to meet you and enjoy yourself here.
thumbs-up-2766247__480.png

I want to take the time to welcome you to our forum. Sounds like you are going to fall right in with the group. We have a great bunch of guys and gals here with variety of subjects to expound upon. Feel free to jump in at any time and express your opinions or any knowledge you may have to share.:welcome: Greeting from

Tommy in the land of eternal heat and desert.........some call it Az.

Latest posts

Back