Hello

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sentry18

Thrivalist
Neighbor
Well let's see here, I am not a homesteader and I don't live in the country but I am a firm believer in preparedness and self reliance in any set of circumstances. I also follow @phideaux and @havasu around and join whatever forum they are part of. They are both my role models and pay me a small monthly stipend to say that. Since the link to this forum was just posted at another forum I frequent, I figured I better stop over and get signed up. :cool:

Well, unless Angie tells me different you're more than welcome. We've shared more laughs and giggles than preparedness ideas so far.

I might agree with phideaux being a role model, havasu? I'm not so sure. He can be a mean one when he's riled.

Hey Sentry,
It ain't roaring here just yet,
But, cruise around a little before the traffic gets too heavy, and tell us what you think so far,

I'm sure ther will be cahnges, additions, tweaking, massaging this and that...until it's just right.

Any input, suggestions, help is muchly appreciated.

Jim

Well let's see here, I am not a homesteader and I don't live in the country but I am a firm believer in preparedness and self reliance in any set of circumstances. I also follow @phideaux and @havasu around and join whatever forum they are part of. They are both my role models and pay me a small monthly stipend to say that. Since the link to this forum was just posted at another forum I frequent, I figured I better stop over and get signed up. :cool:

I guess it was ok to put up the link, lol. :cool: I just signed up too. Jim told me to let his friends know where he is. Hope all there is friends.:)

Sentry18,

Hey, buddy, Man it's good to see ya here,

Can't you just imagine the PS crew over here all new and fresh , and no worries ,
and helping to make this a real member oriented forum...

Oh , btw, youe stipend payment may be late this month...;):)
Thanks for everything man.

Jim

Hi Jim I did what you ask. Glad you told us where your at.

I guess it was ok to put up the link, lol. :cool: I just signed up too. Jim told me to let his friends know where he is. Hope all there is friends.:)

Datburn it my dear friend from PS,
Meerkat...so good to see you, I hope we can get the whole PS crew over here, as I miss them so much.

I'll tell ya all about it in a PM, as soon as I catch my breath.

Be very careful and stay neutral on PS, as you will get locked out , as I did, just for saying goodbye,
The guy is a Buttwad.

Thanks for coming over Ms. Meerkat,
Make yourself at home here and help us get this place off the ground and rolling.

Jim

I found the link posted by Meerkat, and I might be getting locked out soon as well. There is someone hiding behind a curtain there. I don't even know who is running the show. I have asked. That might have my head removed. :(

Be careful, if yall can get everyone , slowly one at a time over here , we can re group with others, and have a wonderful Forum with no more worry of OVERLORDS.

Jim

Datburn it my dear friend from PS,
Meerkat...so good to see you, I hope we can get the whole PS crew over here, as I miss them so much.

I'll tell ya all about it in a PM, as soon as I catch my breath.

Be very careful and stay neutral on PS, as you will get locked out , as I did, just for saying goodbye,
The guy is a Buttwad.

Thanks for coming over Ms. Meerkat,
Make yourself at home here and help us get this place off the ground and rolling.

Jim

I'm glad you told me where you were at. I was sad when I saw BarbQ post saying goodbye to you.

BBQ was upset they took down your link. So he put one up saying so and sayign goodbye.

Warm welcome from the Arizona Valley folks. Glad you are here. I think I have found and welcomed everybody now but could be wrong, it has happen once before in m life. :LOL:

Latest posts

Back