Hey!!!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chickenqueen

Super Friend
Neighbor
I got an invitation to this site.This is my kind of site.Where you been all my life?I'm in Blanchester,Ohio on a small farm.Got lots of critters,like to hunt,fish,prep.I hope I fit in.See I got some friends here from another site,they know who they are.Look forward to meeting everybody else.

I got an invitation to this site.This is my kind of site.Where you been all my life?I'm in Blanchester,Ohio on a small farm.Got lots of critters,like to hunt,fish,prep.I hope I fit in.See I got some friends here from another site,they know who they are.Look forward to meeting everybody else.
Hi CQ, I saw your name on the who's online list. From the things you've said in the past I thought you might fit in well here.

11988535231.jpg
Hubby took this pic as I was coming back from tending the chickens and giving them leftover chicken -n-dumplings.It's cold.

Hey,Robin!!!How's Bob?Been thinking about you two.Haven't seen you on CF.Thanks for the welcomes!!!I got the invite from someone on a chicken forum.This is excellent here,it pretty much has everything I do,homesteading,prepping,animals.outdoors.Shame on Robin and Nanny for not telling me sooner.If anybody fit in here it was me....:D

Hey,Robin!!!How's Bob?Been thinking about you two.Haven't seen you on CF.Thanks for the welcomes!!!I got the invite from someone on a chicken forum.This is excellent here,it pretty much has everything I do,homesteading,prepping,animals.outdoors.Shame on Robin and Nanny for not telling me sooner.If anybody fit in here it was me....:D
Hey it didn't take you long,I was the 1 that invited you and luckily Chris didn't intercept my message. Welcome to 1 of the best darn forums on the net. :green man:

Last edited:
Yeah,I knew it was you.I sent you a thank you.Who else came here?I see you,Nanny and Robin.I was starting to wonder why I haven't seen much from you all,I just chalked it up to being busy with the holidays.I'm here and now and once again,thanks for the welcomes.I think I'll fit right in.

Yeah,I knew it was you.I sent you a thank you.Who else came here?I see you,Nanny and Robin.I was starting to wonder why I haven't seen much from you all,I just chalked it up to being busy with the holidays.I'm here and now and once again,thanks for the welcomes.I think I'll fit right in.
I'm not really sure who all is here from that site,there's been a steady flow of people from other forums but I'm not sure which ones. I wasn't on that site a lot and it's been a couple of months since I was on it so other than a few of them I don't remember who was there.

Yep , I do believe you will fit in...

I welcome you to the community ,:welcome:

If you find your way over to the Front Porch.. wear that gitup in the pic..''
it will discourage any serious leg pulling...nah.........it won't ..
but maybe you won't freeze your hindend off.

Have fun.:fun fun:

Jim

View attachment 1715 Hubby took this pic as I was coming back from tending the chickens and giving them leftover chicken -n-dumplings.It's cold.

Nice outfit...why are the good ones always married? Dumb question, never mind...just call me retarded.

Seems to be a lot of references scattered around regarding that "other Forum!!" Musta had a blowout.
Yeah it did. A company called CMG (I think) kinda made a mess with things in several forum's they bought. They were great forums. Now they're dead. Nuff said.

Latest posts

Back