How long before they reinstate the draft?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggkidd

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
So how long until the new draft starts? I'm thinking 30 to 90 days give or take. People thought draft dodging was a problem in the 70s just wait until they try it with this current generation of gamer zombies. The he-she and it confused crowd is going to make headlines I bet. Although it would probably do a lot of them a great deal of good to spend a few years learning what the real world is about.

They have been intentionally producing neutered men for quite some time now. They give them a few months and then give them a general discharge. They will run a lot of men through basic and AIT but the net gain of soldiers will be disappointing.

IMHO, not going to happen, especially in this day and age. If the draft is reinstated they will have to draft women as well as men, and I don't ever see that happening.

IMHO, not going to happen, especially in this day and age. If the draft is reinstated they will have to draft women as well as men, and I don't ever see that happening.
Interesting point. What happens if they reintroduce the draft? They create a raft of qualified gun operators. Most of these draftees will be dropped in AIT but the basic gun skills will be instilled in basic. They have been trying to reduce firearm availability and skills for decades, to little avail.

barry bought all the ammo production to induce an ammo shortage. Now brandon is doing the same. The Supreme Court tosses an antigun law and they change a few words and pass the same law again. Do they really want to increase gun skills and comfort among the general public.

My eldest granddaughter will turn 15 next month.

Grampa is not looking forward to a draft.

Ben

My grandchildren are still low single digits, so they are a long way from being drafted, but I would be very concerned if I had teenage children or grandchildren.

don;t care , daughter and sil are already in the Navy and son is one semester away from graduating from college so they probably won't take him right now

I would not have any problem with there being a general draft , if the US did not interfere in wars all over the planet. To join a military like that should always be voluntary. I would only be for draft if it was to defend this country only. Maybe draft for National Guard only
If I had been old enough I would have been very much against people getting drafted for the Vietnam war btw. Not our business

That guy in the orange sweatshirt in the video above - Who is he? A newscaster, a general purpose expert, what? He sure is prolific. I feel like I know the guy, his face shows up here so much. I've never watched any of his videos though (that I recall). I don't follow social media.

The poor and middle class will again be thrown to the slaughter
There is a bright side, most of them voted for liberals. IF they survive, they will vote conservative.

I'm 4f several times over myself.

Will you clarify why for me @Morgan101 please? I can't see any government caring, surely cannon fodder is sexless?

Will you clarify why for me @Morgan101 please? I can't see any government caring, surely cannon fodder is sexless?

I agree with you that the government would not care and cannon fodder is sexless no doubt. It would be the families and the American people that would stand against it. JMHO, but this country is no where near the point of sacrificing ALL of its youth especially if the war is on foreign soil. And with all of the woke culture and all the BS about equity and equality, how could they exempt women from the draft?

Last edited:
That makes sense... if the draft is to start they'd be sending nco's to drill instructor school. Not recruiting duty!
I think they need paper pushers to handle the influx IF a draft is reinstated, no?

I hope never, especially for a foreign war in worthless country's where we have no business meddling in. If we are ever attacked by a major foreign force here on our own country, then yes we might need a draft. But never for women.
I think that any politician who supports foreign wars should be the first on the front lines leading the charge.

Last edited:
They have been intentionally producing neutered men for quite some time now. They give them a few months and then give them a general discharge. They will run a lot of men through basic and AIT but the net gain of soldiers will be disappointing.
I agree. "Puppets" like Joe biden and the rest are intentionally demolishing our country.

I think they need paper pushers to handle the influx IF a draft is reinstated, no?
But they aren't training paper pushers at induction centers. (Besides, the military has gone paperless. But the military can out source paper pushers if needed. Traditionally that's what they do during a draft.)

Instead, they are training recruiters, they are training salesmen. They are being sent to recruiting school. IF there's a draft they won't need recruiters at all. There is no need to convince anyone to join the service if there is a draft.

Sending nco's to recruiting school, rules out a draft. They'd be far too valuable in training an influx of new soldiers. Nco's would be going to drill instructor school if there was a draft.

The next thing to check would be boot camp budgets. It takes a lot of cash to train draftees. You have to feed and house them. If boot camps aren't being up-scaled with cash and man power, not upgrading facilities... then, it's another indicator there will be no draft.

I’d like to see the curriculum at this recruiting school. 800 guys being trained each month for the next several months…

In just the 3 months that’s 2400 active duty personnel being sent to small town America. A big influx of staff sergeants in small towns everywhere? What could that mean?

How could that extra man power be used in a chaotic America plagued with election theft at local levels? :rolleyes:

Draft… i think not. But this could be an indication of more ominous events expected in small town usa. Could this be pre-positioning of military assets?

By Nov of '24, election year... they could have 10,000 staff sergeants placed in small towns all over the US. That's real power that could affect a lot of things.

Last edited:
If they are paying DI's to become recruiters they have too many DI's and too few recruiters. Doesn't sound like an upcoming draft to me. If the population you have to recruit from is generally unsuited for military life, due to feminization or computer game dependency, then you require more people to search for the keepers. I'd like to know how many general discharges have been granted in recent years as compared to a few years ago. Constant crying, suicide attempts or threats, will get you discharged.

Nothing to do with today. When I was dating my wife a Marine's recruiting postcard fell out of a magazine that I picked up off the magazine rack at a local Carr's. I picked it up, took it for a sign, and filled it out...with her father's name and info. First he got a large poster and a couple weeks later a call from a Marine Recruiter. "I don't know who's messing with us Skip but you don't want any 50 year old Marines." He was a Baltimore cop and worked with a number of ex Marines. He was trying to figure out who he needed to get even with, at work, when my (now) wife ratted me out. I almost got to start a small war at BPD.

Last edited:
The past riots will be nothing compared to what will happen if they try to draft kids today.
The kids of the rich and powerful will not get drafted. The poor and middle class will again be thrown to the slaughter so the military industrial machine can reap massive profits.
Just like it has always been.
Agreed.
Rich kids will avoid it, just like Trump did.
But a draft sure would straighten out some of the little crybabies we have today.

Agreed.
Rich kids will avoid it, just like Trump did.
But a draft sure would straighten out some of the little crybabies we have today.
You don't have to be rich to avoid the draft, plenty of my generation avoided the draft. I went to school with a guy that went to high school for 7 or 8 years, and graduated after the draft ended. that is just one story.

I used to think that the military would straighten out the whiners. It didn't work with my brother nor my nephew.

You don't have to be rich to avoid the draft, plenty of my generation avoided the draft. I went to school with a guy that went to high school for 7 or 8 years, and graduated after the draft ended. that is just one story.

I used to think that the military would straighten out the whiners. It didn't work with my brother nor my nephew.
The Navy straightened me out ( mostly). I volunteered because my father told me...

"
When you graduate you will get out or get a job or both.
"
Going in the Navy satisfied both. :thumbs:

The Navy trained me in computers and electronics. I got out just before the computer revolution was gearing up in 1979. Perfect timing.

With all of the drone warfare, those computer gaming types may be useful.

Ben

I wasn't going to let them draft me and send me to Vietnam.
So, I enlisted in the Army, and after almost two years of that BS I volunteered for Vietnam.
And I found that the farther away you get from the Generals, and the closer to the enemy, most of the chicken crap regulations don't get enforced.
I did my three, and went home.

3 TOD? you sir have nads of steel! and thank you for your service!
Guys like you gave a kid like me somebody to look up to!
No, my three year enlistment.
Only 12 months in The Nam.

Latest posts

Back