How many cans of "X" come in a case......??????

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are expediters in Anchorage that will pick up whatever you want and ship it to you. I think they charge a percentage. Costco, and probably other places, have what I believe are called personal shoppers. the will shop for the old, infirm, and probably anyone else and deliver it to their home. I don't know why they wouldn't deliver it to your shipper.

What Store ships to the bush?
ONLY, Fred Meyer, and only the Fred Meyer on Debarr/Muldoon Road. The only reason they do it is because next door to them is a Post Office.

A few years ago I sold a snow machine to a trapper in the north interior. I used an expeditor out by the airport. They'd ship just about anything, to just about anywhere. If someone delivered to them.

Kroger here puts the case of beans out, so you can get one or thirty.
I get a case of twelve each time, black, red or navy beans.
There are about eight kinds, but I only buy two cases at a time, to stager the use date.
Spices come in four, six, twelve, pouches come in two packs in a case of twelve or singles in case of twelve. Coffee comes in of twelve also.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back