Howdy from Oklahoma

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
welcome-wagon.gif

Glad you made it!

As long as you still root for the Dawgs...

My whole family does, and I will long as they never go pro, I don't care if pro gets on their knees and personally begs me for forgiveness :sarcasm: I'l never ever watch them again. I stopped pro sports when the Braves went on strike decades ago. But I do know it makes many happy in a world of stress so can't blame yall.

Can I be for them and Ga.Tech Yellow Jackets?

My whole family does, and I will long as they never go pro, I don't care if pro gets on their knees and personally begs me for forgiveness :sarcasm: I'l never ever watch them again. I stopped pro sports when the Braves went on strike decades ago. But I do know it makes many happy in a world of stress so can't blame yall.

Can I be for them and Ga.Tech Yellow Jackets?
I'm a UGA grad, so have to disapprove of cheering for the Bugs, unless they play gators.

I think the Varsity helped clog my arteries...

We had lots of fun there back in the 60s and early 70s. We meet up there and listen to music or just hang out and eat heavenly greasy food. Did you ever hear Floppy sing the menu?
I guess no sense in asking if you ever ate a toasty dog from The Yellow Jacket up North Ave from Varsity?

Actually, there was a V
We had lots of fun there back in the 60s and early 70s. We meet up there and listen to music or just hang out and eat heavenly greasy food. Did you ever hear Floppy sing the menu?
I guess no sense in asking if you ever ate a toasty dog from The Yellow Jacket up North Ave from Varsity?
Actually, there was a Varsity location in Athens when I was in school there. That's the one I ate from.

Actually, there was a V

Actually, there was a Varsity location in Athens when I was in school there. That's the one I ate from.

Varsity Jr. a few of those around Atlanta area off the old block. I wasn't thinking about UG being in Athens.
I don't visit the place anymore anyway. Almost all American Presidents have eaten there pictures of them the walls . Last one being Obama. Not sure if Trump visited or if he will.

I'm just a country boy from Georgia who got diverted to parts West. Live on 20 acres of oaks and sandstone, with my wife and a bunch of chickens, ducks, geese, guineas, peafowl, one turkey, 7 goats and three dogs. About to try round two of bees, hope they stay this time.

Howdy from another Okie by the way of East Tennessee. I grew up in SW Oklahoma and most of all my family are in "Gods Country aka Oklahoma" Been in Tennessee since 1988 and I still miss the hunting and fishing in Okie land. I still get out there as much as I can.

Welcome from S.W. Oregon, wife, son and I lived in the panhandle of Texas for a very short time, we ran a Conoco station in Pampa and lived in White Deer but we are very thankful to be where we are now, it's paradise. A lot of good people here with tons of info to share.

I'm sorry that I am late coming to this thread...

Welcome to here!

Latest posts

Back