I have a confession to make.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just photoshop either, his hair really does end in straight polygonesque angles as if he was a photo that's been poorly cut away.

LOL. yeah, it was an early one. this one is around ten years ago, I have hair again.
biker look2.png

biker look2.png

Well this is interesting , first of all And I seem to have to keep repeating this POLITIC s and the politicians are corrupt and control freaks , both side wings of a rotten bird, A lot of people who think they are liberal are actually libertarian. my issue is with others who want to force their views on others but have no real solution as to how to go about that. those who cannot take care of them selves need to be helped, but those who choose not to that is a different story. The fantasy that there is an iron clad line between the sexes is a fantasy look at all the different sizes and shapes of people. Organized religion is as corrupt as politics and if believing in childish vengeful god make someone happy so be it but trying to force those beliefs on me won't go well. i never thought that my signature line would still be up, but it is, the original one was a paragraph but the whole thing didn't fit here, members of PS may recall it.
A deep and varied membership is what makes this place the place it is, each person has the right to be who they are, but not the right to get offended if someone else is a little different. humans are made up of millions of cells, so we are not going to be the same.

I'm a liberal, and I'm trans.

I hope this doesn't sour your opinion of me.

Magus and I argue for hours over the phone about politics. We agree on about everything else but politics.
What I am really curious about, is why did you feel you needed to make sure everyone knew? If you are comfortable being you, that should be enough.

He's like that, most transistors are. It's a fad, like blue/pink/purple/ whatever hair and the damn pronoun thing. I had the same hang-up about being Voidian until I realized WE DO NOT RECRUIT. lol

I guess I'm just trusting and opening up to the people of this forum more.

What I am really curious about, is why did you feel you needed to make sure everyone knew? If you are comfortable being you, that should be enough.
I think it has to do with feeling like you are keeping a secret from your friends. One just feels like a weight was lifted off their shoulders when they are able to speak freely about something they’ve been ‘hiding’. It’s like coming clean on something.

Now that we've all had a chance to say something, and it was kept very low key and decent. I am locking it so no one thinks they can register for the forum for the purpose of being unkind or unruly to the OP and subsequent members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back