If you could have only one ALBUM, what would it be????

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
03474864-bc78-4b3b-8e23-f669f7fe5c6a_1.e22a2fd76983177fb9a1d098d6b9e63d.jpeg

Great Country

Jim

Allman Bros Eat a Peach was a good album with lots of instrumental.
Lots of good stuff already mentioned. I don't know if I could choose one...just one or nothing? I can't decide today. If that was my only choice to listen to for the rest of my life...? As you can see, I take it much too seriously. Vivaldi's Four Seasons. lol

Venom Jockey: Your link wouldn't play on my device.

Are there any Led Zeppelin fans here? This may be your new favorite album, Black Smoke Rising.

It is good to know that our kind is not dead yet...These kids--Greta Van Fleet--are the future.

They all grew up listening to their parent's music, our music. You can hear Led Zeppelin's influence on them, especially the singer's voice. Wow. I get goosebumps and shivers listening to that Robert Plant-ish voice.

Many of their songs are on Youtube, but here is just a sampling of their album Black Smoke Rising: the song Highway Tune. Enjoy! They are young, barely out of high school. Imagine how they will be in a few more years...

Last edited:
I tried to listen to Greta Van Fleet, but I cannot. Right now listening to When the Levee Breaks

Latest posts

Back