Is this Really the Future of Driving Automobiles?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When my parents were commercial fishermen boat insurance was so expensive they joined an insurance CO-OP. Once their reserves got up so high they no longer had to pay a premium. When Dad quit fishing he got a substantial refund from the CO-OP.

It might become the norm in some European countries. The part about paying higher premiums might buy you a more attentive auto-pilot was very heartwarming. :mad:

I hope the idea wouldn't take off here in the U.S. but never say never.

I posted the linked video on an Australian forum I follow... They saying some of this is already in place in the form of the soft ware in Chinese made cars and I suspect light trucks...

Things like the software alerting to swerving to miss a pot hole.. Not violent swerving it seems, but moving far enough out of the usual track alerts the software to alarm..

I posted the linked video on an Australian forum I follow... They saying some of this is already in place in the form of the soft ware in Chinese made cars and I suspect light trucks...

Things like the software alerting to swerving to miss a pot hole.. Not violent swerving it seems, but moving far enough out of the usual track alerts the software to alarm..
This would be another move to remove progress and rights from common people.

Latest posts

Back