Is this woman after a male relative just for her green card?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shanrose

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Okay I have a doozy for all of you. A male relative just got a divorce and is 40. He is 6'1" handsome, and skilled. His wife is going to kick herself when she wakes up from her delusion. Anyway, he told me about the American women now and I didn't understand it until I began watching "Dating Delusions" and "Kevin Samuels" on YouTube. If you don't believe America is done watch those videos.

So there's a movement called "Passport Bro's" - men fed up with western women so they're looking in foreign countries. So I told my male relative to look for a Guatemalan farm girl. So he met a woman from Ecuador who is pretty, and seems nice. They've been dating 2 months and she's after him to marry her so she's not deported. I am beside myself. I thought they were letting everyone into the country - I didn't think they were deporting anyone.

So my male relative is really under pressure. He really likes this young woman but she's pressuring him. I warned him not to marry her but he's afraid she'll get deported and a gang is allegedly after her to extort her for money - which is why she came here. I don't know if I trust that story either.

Can I get feedback from all of you for your opinion? I feel responsible for telling him to find a foreign woman, never thinking someone would pressure him to marry her for her green card. I know he was broken up after the divorce but I'm afraid it's just a rebound relationship. He went to a restaurant with her family and they all spoke Spanish. I never thought this would happen.

I know of 3 people to made that leap, knew one really well. Sort of common knowledge even to the guys that these marriages of convenience expire when it's no longer convenient (or necessary). Basically, as soon as the green card turns into citizenship.

There are also other pitfalls... I knew a guy in navy years ago who got swept into a relationship. The woman had a green card about to expire and a couple of kids. When he refused a quick marriage she reported him to the cops, claimed he sexually abused one of the kids...

I don't know if he did or didn't but... the end result, her status was extended indefinitely for the legal proceedings. This was california and the navy was involved, could have taken years. I don't know the end of the story, got transferred to virginia. But my best guess... she still lives in California. She was a pro at exploiting people and the system.

I know of 3 people to made that leap, knew one really well. Sort of common knowledge even to the guys that these marriages of convenience expire when it's no longer convenient (or necessary). Basically, as soon as the green card turns into citizenship.

There are also other pitfalls... I knew a guy in navy years ago who got swept into a relationship. The woman had a green card about to expire and a couple of kids. When he refused a quick marriage she reported him to the cops, claimed he sexually abused one of the kids...

I don't know if he did or didn't but... the end result, her status was extended indefinitely for the legal proceedings. This was california and the navy was involved, could have taken years. I don't know the end of the story, got transferred to virginia. But my best guess... she still lives in California. She was a pro at exploiting people and the system.

Oh my God. Many in the service fall for the tricks. That's what I'm afraid of. I don't trust anyone pushing for a quick marriage like that. I just don't know how to convince my relative now. He's infatuated with her and she's got him wrapped around her little finger. Something else concerns me - she has rich tastes and we're not fancy people. I don't know how to get through to him now.

Okay I have a doozy for all of you. A male relative just got a divorce and is 40. He is 6'1" handsome, and skilled. His wife is going to kick herself when she wakes up from her delusion. Anyway, he told me about the American women now and I didn't understand it until I began watching "Dating Delusions" and "Kevin Samuels" on YouTube. If you don't believe America is done watch those videos.

So there's a movement called "Passport Bro's" - men fed up with western women so they're looking in foreign countries. So I told my male relative to look for a Guatemalan farm girl. So he met a woman from Ecuador who is pretty, and seems nice. They've been dating 2 months and she's after him to marry her so she's not deported. I am beside myself. I thought they were letting everyone into the country - I didn't think they were deporting anyone.

So my male relative is really under pressure. He really likes this young woman but she's pressuring him. I warned him not to marry her but he's afraid she'll get deported and a gang is allegedly after her to extort her for money - which is why she came here. I don't know if I trust that story either.

Can I get feedback from all of you for your opinion? I feel responsible for telling him to find a foreign woman, never thinking someone would pressure him to marry her for her green card. I know he was broken up after the divorce but I'm afraid it's just a rebound relationship. He went to a restaurant with her family and they all spoke Spanish. I never thought this would happen.
Not an easy situation to advise on.

The answer is hidden in her heart and only the searcher of hearts can look there.

If he prays, that is a viable option.

Otherwise...

He can delay the wedding until after her time runs out.

Ben

Oh my God. Many in the service fall for the tricks. That's what I'm afraid of. I don't trust anyone pushing for a quick marriage like that. I just don't know how to convince my relative now. He's infatuated with her and she's got him wrapped around her little finger. Something else concerns me - she has rich tastes and we're not fancy people. I don't know how to get through to him now.
Speak your mind to him directly. Definitely sign prenuptial before hand.

Ben

Not an easy situation to advise on.

The answer is hidden in her heart and only the searcher of hearts can look there.

If he prays, that is a viable option.

Otherwise...

He can delay the wedding until after her time runs out.

Ben
Very wise advice Ben. He prays and so do I. "In a multitude of counselors there is safety."

Nothing you can do
You have advised him
You have cautioned him
You have told him to get
A prenup

You have done what is expected. Now do the unexpected
Do you have a friend girl that will do you a solid?
Or. Hire a girl to play a part
Operation befriend her
Have a girl befriend her and have the girl act as a gold digging man eating ho
Let the girl help bring out her real personality. Get her on tape p
Bad mouthing her soon to be ex husbsnd
Set her up , this is not going to be cheap it will cost you time and money but can be done

Last edited:
Oh my God. Many in the service fall for the tricks. That's what I'm afraid of. I don't trust anyone pushing for a quick marriage like that.

Sadly you’re right. Seems I was always hearing of a sailor or marine that got taken while I was in the service.

The whole base was talking about how twisted that situation got. It was brilliant on her part. As the only legal guardian of the child she got to stay in the US for another year at least. Plenty of time to trap another gullible kid.

Could he have been guilty? maybe, he was a strange guy but… I always thought that a pedo would have married her in a blink. He’d have had her, both kids, extra pay from the Navy and could hold the green card over her head.

I barely knew him, just another guy in the class that started a month before. I never met her so only had my impression is of the guy and situation in general. I think he got used royally.

Last edited:
The cartels are after her for money? Just how does getting married improve her situation? Well, for one he gets to pay the cartel for the rest of his life. Those debts tend to always have additional “fees”.

Get her to sign a marriage contract, if she bails before ten years, she gets nothing.
After that, she'll be so ugly he'll be glad to get rid of her. if she really loves him, she will sign.

Nothing you can do
You have advised him
You have cautioned him
You have told him to get
A prenup

You have done what is expected. Now do the unexpected
Do you have a friend girl that will do you a solid?
Or. Hire a girl to play a part
Operation befriend her
Have a girl befriend her and have the girl act as a gold digging man eating ho
Let the girl help bring out her real personality. Get her on tape p
Bad mouthing her soon to be ex husbsnd
Set her up , this is not going to be cheap it will cost you time and money but can be done
That might work - thanks for the tip. I don't know anyone who speaks Spanish. Maybe a private investigator might work depending on how expensive it is.

Sadly you’re right. Seems I was always hearing of a sailor or marine that got taken while I was in the service.

The whole base was talking about how twisted that situation got. It was brilliant on her part. As the only legal guardian of the child she got to stay in the US for another year at least. Plenty of time to trap another gullible kid.

Could he have been guilty? maybe, he was a strange guy but… I always thought that a pedo would have married her in a blink. He’d have had her, both kids, extra pay from the Navy and could hold the green card over her head.

I barely knew him, just another guy in the class that started a month before. I never met her so only had my impression is of the guy and situation in general. I think he got used royally.
I watched a documentary on it years ago and this mother was broken: her son married a Russian and she accused him of abusing her and he ended up getting shot by police. The mother said that there were websites teaching these women how to get a green card by duping an American guy then accusing them of abuse.

I think it's way too risky. But he won't listen.

The cartels are after her for money? Just how does getting married improve her situation? Well, for one he gets to pay the cartel for the rest of his life. Those debts tend to always have additional “fees”.
She allegedly fled Ecuador because she was making good money and they demanded a portion of it. I'm so jaded I don't trust anything anymore.

Until they get a certain age, men don’t think with their brain, rather with another part of their anatomy.
You have done all you can, he will have to learn for himself.
Who knows? Maybe this woman is on the level?
But I doubt it. I almost fell for this in the mid 1980’s. I didn’t but the Jamaican woman did burn another guy.

Until they get a certain age, men don’t think with their brain, rather with another part of their anatomy.
You have done all you can, he will have to learn for himself.
Who knows? Maybe this woman is on the level?
But I doubt it. I almost fell for this in the mid 1980’s. I didn’t but the Jamaican woman did burn another guy.
You got it. My husband told him that but he still won't listen. I don't trust her but I'm jaded.

You got it. My husband told him that but he still won't listen. I don't trust her but I'm jaded.
Simple test
Dress as a homeless blind man
Have a friend video this while staying out of site

Begging with a cup
Put a hundred dollar bill in the cup
What does she do?
Acts out of kindness gives you money
Food?
Or does she take the money ?

Simple test
Have a friend video this while staying out of site

Begging with a cup
Put a hundred dollar bill in the cup
What does she do?
Acts out of kindness gives you money
Food?
Or does she take the money ?
Same thing
Homeless asleep on the ground with a hundred in his cup laying next to him

Or walk past her and drop a wallet

Same thing
Homeless asleep on the ground with a hundred in his cup laying next to him

Or walk past her and drop a wallet
Here is a good one
Homeless asks her for food
A good person will
Feed the homeless
Karen will cuss him out degrade. Belittle

All of these test will prove character
Morals. Type of person

I watched a documentary on it years ago and this mother was broken: her son married a Russian and she accused him of abusing her and he ended up getting shot by police. The mother said that there were websites teaching these women how to get a green card by duping an American guy then accusing them of abuse.

I think it's way too risky. But he won't listen.
My brother's wife beat the snot out of him, he was pretty much wheelchair-bound. HE went to jail.

not everyone that moves here and gets married does it for a green card . I didn't. Well I did want to move "somewhere else" but the US was never really in my mind before I started dating someone in the Army. He turned out a dud, cheated on me with his secretary , how cliche, and at that point I didn't want to admit to ALL the people that told me not to marry him, so I stayed
My life most likely would have been easier had I not done that

oh easy test: if they are from a poor craphole and poor , chances are they are doing it for a green card , if they are not, probably not. Poor Guatamalan, probably green card....

Here is a good one
Homeless asks her for food
A good person will
I respectfully have to disagree with you Frodo on this....
I was homeless once ( right after the divorce from the loser #1) and met OTHER homeless, lots of them. They were almost all either drug addicts, alcoholics, crazy, or hiding from the law for some reason like this one guy that was proud of telling everyone he was doing it so he didn't have to pay child support to his ex. In my opinion NONE deserved any help. The crazies should be in a mental hospital, the rest can just starve. It was MY own fault I got into that situation also, and I did get out of it, by getting a crappy job at a restaurant and living in my car. No excuses.
So if a homeless asks for food, I will tell him to get a job.

Oh one more thing on that: when I was a Christian and going to church, we used to go "feed the homeless' at a local shelter . You would not believe the ungrateful ghetto trash at that place!! My gosh , I only went along twice because I knew if I went again I would tell them off and probably start a fight. Women with expensive nails, hairdoes and phones, and 4 kids they didn't even try to control at the place that would complain about the food and not even take their dishes back to the kitchen and clean up their mess. Can't say on here what I really want to say

I respectfully have to disagree with you Frodo on this....
I was homeless once ( right after the divorce from the loser #1) and met OTHER homeless, lots of them. They were almost all either drug addicts, alcoholics, crazy, or hiding from the law for some reason like this one guy that was proud of telling everyone he was doing it so he didn't have to pay child support to his ex. In my opinion NONE deserved any help. The crazies should be in a mental hospital, the rest can just starve. It was MY own fault I got into that situation also, and I did get out of it, by getting a crappy job at a restaurant and living in my car. No excuses.
So if a homeless asks for food, I will tell him to get a job.

Oh one more thing on that: when I was a Christian and going to church, we used to go "feed the homeless' at a local shelter . You would not believe the ungrateful ghetto trash at that place!! My gosh , I only went along twice because I knew if I went again I would tell them off and probably start a fight. Women with expensive nails, hairdoes and phones, and 4 kids they didn't even try to control at the place that would complain about the food and not even take their dishes back to the kitchen and clean up their mess. Can't say on here what I really want to say
As it is said ... "No good deed goes unpunished"!!!

And you are right, the homeless are in that position because of their own faults.

I've never given a penny to anyone of these "homeless". They are all ungrateful frauds.

Latest posts

Back